Questionator Questionator 26-30 129 Answers Nov 17, 2010

Question of the Day

Healing, not only body but soul, in bulk.

Any sickness, even the incurable and any trauma, no matter how severe. And more than one person at a time.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I would have the ability to instantly create a sense of complete peace and contentment in those around me.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

The power to give the unemployed jobs.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I would prefer a super power of "Shape-Shifting". I have lived with the power of being invisible for years and years. It's time to try something new!

Best Answer

I'd inject wisdom and compassion into everyone's soul...

Best Answer

If I were given such an ability I would wish it to be one that could be used to help alleviate pain and suffering across the entire spectrum of illnesses that plague this world.I would choose the ability to cure,to stop mankind being stricken down with terminal cancer and all life threatening ailments so as to enhance peoples lives with longevity and peace.

Best Answer

to eradicate proverty from earth.

Best Answer

Definitly the power to read peoples minds and know what there thinking.

Best Answer

giving people the option of going back and undoing mistakes after i first show them the way it will change their present lives forever.

Best Answer

my ability would be to catch a LIAR!!

Best Answer

If I could be a superhero, I would be Justice Guy; giving people what they deserve, especially women who lie.

Best Answer

Id want the power to copy or take others power to my advantige

Best Answer

Make people ticklish where ever I tickle them.

Best Answer

To be able to read people's minds in order to change the mentality of those who do evil things.

Best Answer

It would be cool to pull any asked amount of money out of your pocket without it being there before.

Best Answer

Honestly, in high school I wrote a rather large and extensive story about how all "super powers" or "spells" (in D&D and such) can almost always be equated to a certain understanding of telekinesis, just depending on what level of understanding. The only difference between creating a fireball and making a phone auto-call without a touch depends on a certain level of telekinesis, even if on an electron or molecular level. The only "super powers" that fall outside this ideal are spiritual based powers or time-based powers (which either could be included if you were to say spiritual energy is just a non-scientifically founded type of matter/energy, same with time to an extent).

The ending to the story....well...you'd probly have to sex me up and let me share with you the old manuscript, I loved how it tackled superpowers and magic with a scientific perspective though XD

Best Answer

The power to make people believe in themselves and act right. If men acted like men, women like women, etc. there would be no wars, no lazy people, no unemployment, and sickness would virtually end. Belief in yourself and the ability to think can prevent illness. Remember, your brain controls your body, so with enough brain usage, you can cure your own ailments. With this ability, I could instill in people the ability to look beyond their own petty beliefs and concerns, to aid the greater whole of life, not fight over dumb $hit like religion and politics (believe what you will, but don't fight someone because they believe differently, that's just stupid) Human Utopia is within any single person's grasp......if they chose to take the right path and use their own noggin

Best Answer

so, how do men act again? and I lost you there about women acting like women.........

Best Answer

The gift to give love, laughter, happiness, and peace.

Best Answer

To get rid and destroy all bad people in the world, so more people could live in harmony. Sounds far fetched but would,t it be nice to live in a world where there was no crime, murder, no abuse.

Best Answer

My power would be to change or remove cruelty from every human being

Best Answer