Leon56 Leon56 31-35, M 10 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Affairs

From a purely evolutionary perspective, the older man/young girl relationship makes sense. A lot of us find it a little creepy, of course, but the instincts that propelled Homo Sapiens forward don't really care if we like it or not.

Best Answer

Noo.

Best Answer

I have seen this happen so many times, WTF are the guys thinking...it is freaking creepy as **** to see these just turned legal young girls get an onslaught of attention from guys literally old enough to be their fathers. I married a man I met when I was 18, he was 26. It was insane for me to think age didn't matter at that time. It did, I still had some growing up to do. When everyone involved is over the age of 25 or better yet 30, age difference doesn't really mean that much. But at 18, you are still young.

Best Answer

No, at that time I thought 27 was old.

Best Answer

Wen I was 18 I dated middle aged men. Still do (: I have mixed feelings about it tho..<br />
I believe you should be with who makes you happy regardless of age. As long as you are getting treated the way u feel u deserve than damn what everyone else has to say. <br />
But then again, at 18 yrs, what could u really offer to a middle age man? Fresh out of high school, no degree... His intentions on being with a 18 yr old are probably not what u may b looking for. I'm only 24 so Im not too experienced but I'm old enough to kno when somebody is only using me for something. <br />
But bottom line- do what u feel and don't let others opinions make your decision in dating him or ending it (:

Best Answer

Lmao. Pretty much, that might b the top reason a middle aged man dates a young girl

Best Answer

No. I'm a guy that tends to like women within a few years of my age. But not everyone is like that. It's not uncommon for 18-year-olds to be attracted to much older guys, but that doesn't mean it has to be mutual, however.

Best Answer