An Orca...(Wild, not captive) .. No real enemies... top of the food chain... Freedom.....

Best Answer

FREEDOM IS GOOD, BUT THEY ALSO MOVE IN PODS SO NOT ALONE .... NICE

Best Answer

A cat because I love their grace, beauty, cleverness and their attitudes. I have a deep love and connection with them.

Best Answer

Bear: Aug 22 – Sep 21<br />
Pragmatic, and methodical the Bear is the one to call when a steady hand is needed. The Bear's practicality and level-headedness makes him/her an excellent business partner. Usually the voice of reason in most scenarios, the Bear is a good balance for Owls. The Bear is also gifted with an enormous heart, and a penchant for generosity. However, one might not know it as the Bear tends to be very modest, and a bit shy. In a loving environment this Native American animal symbol showers love and generosity in return. Further, the Bear has a capacity for patience and temperance, which makes him/her excellent teachers and mentors

Best Answer

A Wolf, Loving caring and loyal family oriented creature ..

Best Answer

me, an animal? now thats funny. i don't downgrade, im a human being, the highest being!

Best Answer

a monkey.. cause there mint and can climb and ****

Best Answer

Said before a cat, love them, but not a cat in China or test lab, some crazy old cat ladies cat.

Best Answer

I would be an animal to you because you bring that dimension to the aniaml world.

Best Answer

@mojodojo if you don't know that he meant "animal" you must see a doctor

Best Answer