1heart2beat 1heart2beat 18-21, M 17 Answers Feb 9 in Doing Good

because you said all who call on your name will be saved,,and that if we kept your commandments and faith in you ,,we had the right to enter the Holy City,,,and eat from the Tree of Life ,,who's leaves are for the healing of nations,,and You already took my rags and gave me your armor some time ago,,and I have been your's till the end ,,,or I wouldn't be here

Best Answer

You promised..

Best Answer

I'm good at ironing?

Best Answer

Ive got cookies!

Best Answer

Because I have loved others unconditionally no matter who they were or what they believed or how they lived their lives. I have encouraged others to dream, to think differently, to want to change the world, and to continue living without fears. I have let people know that limitations cannot be placed upon one who is awesome by nature

Best Answer

I'M A BOSS *** *****, *****, *****, *****, *****!

Best Answer

Here's a list of all the good things i did. I see you let that murderer and rapist in, i doubt you're gonna reject me.

Best Answer

I would say "Well, you made me like this pal, you should have known I would turn out the way I did so step aside and show me where the bar is. Tequila slammers all round.".

Best Answer

Look into my heart

Best Answer

Cause even thought I didn't believe in you I tryed my best to be fair and helpful to every human beings... What means I followd what was taught thru the bible without the fear of hell.

Best Answer

WHY THE HELL DID U CREATE ME !!!!

Best Answer

I'd tell God that I was only there to drop off a package.

Best Answer

BECAUSE WE MADE YOU!

Best Answer