How do you cook a sour bitter hardass?

Best Answer

Nah, I'd eat a cockroach or some insect for protein.<br />
Im not eatin another human being...dammit!!! LOL

Best Answer

To my way of looking at it, there are two main things to consider.<br />
(1) I recognize that the physical body is just a piece of PHYSICAL material, physical equipment, to allow the Real Me (which is a spiritual being) to exist and do things in the physical world. It is not me! So therefore it is not a total disaster if it dies, and someone uses the remains to keep themselves alive on the physical - because I've already lost the use of it.<br />
I know that its CUSTOMARY that it be disposed of with due honour and decorum; but that is really a custom, not a necessity - if you really think it through. If its going to save someone's life to eat of it, that is not unlike willing a body part to be transplanted and used to keep someone alive.<br />
(2) Since the Real Me is a SPIRITUAL being, and not just a physical one, one would have to ask oneself, "What really would be gained by my eating a dead body to keep myself alive in the physical?" It may be that keeping myself physically alive - when I know that the Real Me cannot die anyway - is not all that important. On the other hand, if I had responsibilities here that HAD to have my presence (children to look after, etc., etc) then it MAY be important that I make an attempt to stay alive...<br />
The thought of eating someone's dead body rather makes me cringe; but still, if there were a very good reason to do so, I feel I would have to consider it...

Best Answer

I wouldn't eat the person to stay alive, rather I'd find alternatives to stay alive, and depending on the situation, I would look for clean water, any thing that would preserve strength, until I find a way out of the problem. have you ever seen man vs wild?

Best Answer

No I should check that out. You can survive off of dirt if you find good soil but only for about 3 days.

Best Answer

Depends if there is any Ketchup about.

Best Answer

haha i like your humour

Best Answer

Only if they start looking tasty!!

Best Answer

yes i would , time to break out my cast iron skillet

Best Answer

no i wouldnt i would die knowing i did something good i would kiss my freind goodbye and die with them

Best Answer

Lol.. the Donner party favor thing for me is not a menu item..

Best Answer

no way. there's some concepts more important than living.

Best Answer

I can't imagine being that hungry, but I guess possibly. People do it.

Best Answer

I think you meant to ask : "what part of body you'd start with" ?

Best Answer

You would be amazed what you will do when your starving. Animal instincts will get the best of you!

Best Answer

Never

Best Answer

You should watch the movie... Alive. A soccer teams plane crashed in the mountains. A true story

Best Answer

Oh wow....poor people. I'll check it out if I can handle it.

Best Answer

It makes you want to always carrying a life kit on board no matter where you go.

Best Answer

I believe it is a criminal offence in the civilised countries of the world

Best Answer

sure..........& their welcome to feed on my corpse........just make sure i'm dead.......K?

Best Answer

That's very nice of you :)
If I were ever to be stranded, I hope it would be with you. ^_^ mmm lol

Best Answer

How long have they been dead? Are there flies or maggots yet?

Best Answer

No they just died. Still fresh.

Best Answer

yep, I'd eat them.

Best Answer