I'd have a re-enactment of the Boston Tea Party. Only this time I'd have the Tea Party tossed in the harbor...without waterwings.

Best Answer

That would be my first as well! :-))

Best Answer

1) Deport illegals or amnesty for "seasoned" workers<br />
2) Legalize all drugs - including being able to buy presc<x>ription from other countries<br />
3) Reform lobbying - which Obama lied about doing<br />
4) Get Congress to reform the tax code<br />
5) Institute workable Universal Health Care like Canada and so many other countries.

Best Answer

I would outlaw lobbyists. I think they're more of a problem than the politicians are.

Best Answer

Lobbying is legal BRIBERY...how we don't protest that Obama LIED about changing it demonstrates the level of malaise the politicians know they can depend on. Grr...

Best Answer

Legalizing marijuana would be second. My first priority would be to legalize gay marriage.

Best Answer

with so many other problems your need for weed ranks kinda low on my list.

Best Answer

The real problems would take time. Legalization could be over quickly.

Best Answer

The shame of it all is that the President can't do it by himself - he still has to get past those old farts in Congress.

Best Answer

Eliminate Obama Care.

Best Answer

Laws get proposed and passed by the houses of congress, not the president. A president of the United States is not a dictator quite yet.

Best Answer

TO GET RID OF ALL POLITITIANS

Best Answer

Defently be one of them close down the armies take power away from banks make life easier for the little man.

Best Answer

You can't...but we'll pretend for a moment, if I can have Universal single payer health care

Best Answer

Start a program of infrastructure improvement and renovation. It would provide jobs and stop pieces of bridges from falling out while people are crossing them.

Best Answer

I said about a year ago that we need a new New Deal. Bring back the Public Works or whatever they called it.

Best Answer

Tax marijuana 500% to pay for the public works program?

Best Answer

That would work.

Best Answer