I'd have a re-enactment of the Boston Tea Party. Only this time I'd have the Tea Party tossed in the harbor...without waterwings.
That would be my first as well! :-))
1) Deport illegals or amnesty for "seasoned" workers<br />
2) Legalize all drugs - including being able to buy presc<x>ription from other countries<br />
3) Reform lobbying - which Obama lied about doing<br />
4) Get Congress to reform the tax code<br />
5) Institute workable Universal Health Care like Canada and so many other countries.
Lobbying is legal BRIBERY...how we don't protest that Obama LIED about changing it demonstrates the level of malaise the politicians know they can depend on. Grr...
Legalizing marijuana would be second. My first priority would be to legalize gay marriage.
with so many other problems your need for weed ranks kinda low on my list.
The shame of it all is that the President can't do it by himself - he still has to get past those old farts in Congress.
Eliminate Obama Care.
Laws get proposed and passed by the houses of congress, not the president. A president of the United States is not a dictator quite yet.
TO GET RID OF ALL POLITITIANS
Defently be one of them close down the armies take power away from banks make life easier for the little man.
You can't...but we'll pretend for a moment, if I can have Universal single payer health care
Start a program of infrastructure improvement and renovation. It would provide jobs and stop pieces of bridges from falling out while people are crossing them.
Tax marijuana 500% to pay for the public works program?