stankadiddlehopper stankadiddlehopper 51-55, M 21 Answers May 21, 2012

Bring back common sense . why jail a mother for putting her kids in a better school outside of her district . why have a bureaucracy dedicated to a war on drugs and no viable drug rehabs . why reward illegals for breaking the law and then hear them complain they are denied civil rights . why do we support wars to better other people's lives and not have free tuition for trade schools here in America , everybody is not cut out for a PHD

Best Answer

I'd have a re-enactment of the Boston Tea Party. Only this time I'd have the Tea Party tossed in the harbor...without waterwings.

Best Answer

That would be my first as well! :-))

Best Answer

1) Deport illegals or amnesty for "seasoned" workers<br />
2) Legalize all drugs - including being able to buy presc<x>ription from other countries<br />
3) Reform lobbying - which Obama lied about doing<br />
4) Get Congress to reform the tax code<br />
5) Institute workable Universal Health Care like Canada and so many other countries.

Best Answer

I would outlaw lobbyists. I think they're more of a problem than the politicians are.

Best Answer

Lobbying is legal BRIBERY...how we don't protest that Obama LIED about changing it demonstrates the level of malaise the politicians know they can depend on. Grr...

Best Answer

pull off an income tax raid in every politician's house.

Best Answer

That would be a massive undertaking but should result in a lot of imprisonments. :) I like it.

Best Answer

I'd get myself impeached - that is not a job I want.

Best Answer

Neither do I. But you'd have to stick with it awhile as an impeachment takes awhile.

Best Answer

lol good point - okay, then, i'd just abuse my power and cruise the Greek Islands ;)

Best Answer

Legalizing marijuana would be second. My first priority would be to legalize gay marriage.

Best Answer

with so many other problems your need for weed ranks kinda low on my list.

Best Answer

haha that is what i was thinking!

Best Answer

The real problems would take time. Legalization could be over quickly.

Best Answer

The shame of it all is that the President can't do it by himself - he still has to get past those old farts in Congress.

Best Answer

Eliminate Obama Care.

Best Answer

I'd invoke the patriot act and put the republican caucus, scalia, and thomas in guantanamo.

Best Answer

Laws get proposed and passed by the houses of congress, not the president. A president of the United States is not a dictator quite yet.

Best Answer

TO GET RID OF ALL POLITITIANS

Best Answer

Defently be one of them close down the armies take power away from banks make life easier for the little man.

Best Answer

You can't...but we'll pretend for a moment, if I can have Universal single payer health care

Best Answer

Start a program of infrastructure improvement and renovation. It would provide jobs and stop pieces of bridges from falling out while people are crossing them.

Best Answer

I said about a year ago that we need a new New Deal. Bring back the Public Works or whatever they called it.

Best Answer

Tax marijuana 500% to pay for the public works program?

Best Answer

That would work.

Best Answer