Most people would think they had it made, but the truth is, having money doesn't make you happier about yourself. Only makes you and others around you more shallow, so you find yourself more isolated and unchanged on the inside...

Best Answer

I think you might get a few days without feeling empty but the money would not change that feeling for long....that kind of change comes from the internal not the external

Best Answer

yea but i'd have a lot to distract myself with

Best Answer

YES!

Best Answer

To begin with no but after a few weeks emptier. Then again other money life's got to be easier if not better

Best Answer

Money can't buy happiness, it could mask the empty feeling inside for a bit, but it wouldn't last, well, not unless you use the money on getting help. I would still be empty.

Best Answer

I worry a lot. Mostly about money, because it's always been a struggle. Even when I was making enough to feel comfortable, I always felt like I was teetering on the edge with one foot in the street. I guess if I won the lottery, I would feel better. I would still worry that it would go away and I would be back to struggling. I would still be paranoid. I have a lot of responsibilities and it's overwhelming because I can't even provide like I want to at the moment. It's not so sad for me, but it's sad for others that I love. I suppose that kind of feeling leaves me empty inside.

Best Answer

Yes, most likely. Things don't generally fix that. It would make therapy more affordable, however.

Best Answer

No! I would be able to create and educate and inprove! How would that not be fullfilling?

Best Answer

Sure because I would give a lot of it to a good cause.

Best Answer

I would be feeling like I had more choices. I would buy a hacienda <br />
and invite a friend or two to live with me.

Best Answer

If you're rich people tend to gravitate towards you for all the wrong reasons so I suppose so. Though a car would make me feel a lot better.

Best Answer

probably

Best Answer

probably, unless I used my winnings on psychotherapy

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Probably...but I am sure I would have lots of company...

Best Answer

yes, but empty with a plane and a few more motorcycles and a lot of charities helped out and..............

Best Answer

i think yes. money can't buy happiness, at least not mine.

Best Answer

Truth be told, and i'm not the materialistic type, right now, winning the lottery would solve basically all of the things are stressing me, and making me sad, it would allow me to fulfill a dream, which in turn, would make me happy :)

Best Answer

so, you think it is money?

Best Answer