Yes I would re-up! Kind of like a new life+

Best Answer

No, surely not, even though I can't complain. I'd have other, more imaginative parents, I'd have more lovers, male and female, and I'd start my writing career a lot earlier, because that's what I'm good at: short stories, quick reporting, travel flashes. Now I know.

Best Answer

well if gven an opportuntity I would choose to live another life cuz ma present life that i m living i hve experienced so far all the beautiful things life has to offer the tears, joys,laughter ,love just about all beautiful feelings of life , but the other life tat i wld wnt to live it wld come with it's own mysteries which i wld b ready to unfold sumthin so challengin yet so beautiful SO I WLD SAY BRING IT ON

Best Answer

Possibly...if I could have more money than God while in it.

Best Answer

Yes. Any life that may not include my children is not a life I could live.

Best Answer

I would have taken more risks and taken opportunities that came my way, i would have worrid less about what people think of me and hve just gone for it. I grew up in a strict home and missed out on alot of opportunities, i am now going to do the things i never got to do and be me. If im rejected i will find positive people who wont judge me and accept me for me, I have to beautiful children and they are very sweet and kind too so im proud of how im raising them. I would love to meet genuine people like myself whoenjoy life to the full and are wonderful to be around.

Best Answer

Yes, I would live my present life again. I would love to fix all the "mistakes", but if I did change even one thing, then I would not be the person that I am today.

Best Answer

This is too complicated. i have suffered so much in my life but I have my children and they are worth all of it and likewise certain people in my life are too beautiful for me to wish them gone. So I guess I don't know. There is no guarantee that the next life would be better. Kind of a paradox isn't it?

Best Answer