If you had a terrible life (drug addict, prostitute, abuse, etc.) and were given the chance to start life over again with a new identity, job training, medical and psychological help, etc. but you had to be a spy of sorts, would you? (for my novel, not personal exp. haha!)
coquette coquette 26-30, F 14 Answers Aug 5, 2012 in Hobbies

Yeah I would, but then i'd go rogue.

Best Answer

I did start a new life when I changed from Christian to Muslim. When you change your religion to Muslim your old "slate" of any sins or bad things that you did before becoming Muslim is wiped clean and you are born again and forgiven for your old sins Life becomes positive and God helps you to stay on the path and lead a clean, healthy and good life. But I did not become a spy, neither would I do anything that is not legal or good for mankind or myself. My life changed completely from being unemployed to teaching English, my circle of friends grew, my interests changed to more intelligent things and I started thinking more and not wasting so much time as before. Life suddenly had a purpose and I know now why I am here. This is now 7 years since I changed and I've never looked back since.

Best Answer

ok my question was about starting a new life but having to be a spy.

Best Answer

Ok, I can make something up for that, this is not true though. Someone changes to Muslim to spy on the king of Saudi Arabia or some other Muslim country. Or to spy on some Oil sheiks oil rig to take it over. Just an idea. Don't take it too seriously. Have fun with your story and I wish you success with it. When it is finished I would like to read it.

Best Answer

My name would be known as Howlee... I'd live in a rather well family... Be accepted into a grand college that harvests the leaders of the world for their own selish program... Maybe disappear once I learn this... Own my own ship and travel the world with someone I fancy.<br />
Ohhh. Love making up story ideas. c:

Best Answer

Probably not because I would probably have big issues that would prevent me from doing a good job. Also, most people don't like the rules applied to them in programs that help them get clean that they turn back to the life. A lot of people drop back into drugs/whatever.

Best Answer

good point!

Best Answer

I would rather stick out the life I have now...that's what you are supposed to do, live that life, no matter what, not give up

Best Answer

you're not "giving up"...you are starting again with a new identity and help

Best Answer

I see that as giving up...finish what you started.

Best Answer

No i like my name and my life

Best Answer

you didn't read the details...

Best Answer

I did read i gave you an honest answer.

Best Answer

Something I would have to think about!

Best Answer

Yes. Sobriety comes first. But, you have to follow the 12 steps. That could cause some interesting dilemmas for your character.

Best Answer

hmmm, yes you are right. but surely there is something besides the 12 steps?

Best Answer

Look especially at steps 4 and steps 9. The 12 steps aren't that trivial. Its a path to spiritual enlightenment. Only the first step is about alcohol/drugs. The rest are about being a better person. There is also something called The Big Book you way want to take a look at, too. Especially the personal experiences at the end.

Best Answer

In the bl<x>ink of an eye.

Best Answer

No. Why live another life when you can simply change the one you are living now for the better?

Best Answer

because you don't know how to get out of your bad life/drug addiction/bad patterns/abuse. You would need serious help...and all the people in your life are like you.

Best Answer

I was in the situation and I fixed my own life. :l I got the hell out and cleaned myself up and got on the right road.
Now I am happy. Thinking that some magic will help you is what keeps people down. People MUST take control of there own life, no matter how scary it is!

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer