My school district had banned paddling by the time I started school. My understanding though was that most paddlings were 3 swats over pants when it was still allowed. I got far worse than that at home so I would have taken that for sure.

Best Answer

They still used paddling at my schools back in the early 70's. Anyone want to chat about the paddle?

Best Answer

I will chat anytime

Best Answer

Swats. It's over a lot quicker.

Best Answer

I would choose the paddling. It is over much quicker and teaches a more effective lesson.

Best Answer

I would choose to be paddled and get it over with, since a paddling at my school was never more than 3 swats. 3 swats on the behind vs coming to school on Saturday. Talk about a no brainer

Best Answer

LOL! That was what Saturday detentions were for at my school. Rarely used, but if you got one, your butt was going to get blisters on the blisters!

Best Answer

If it was going to be a female teacher, I'd definitely take the paddling and even look forward to it. The humiliation of having to bend over with your hands on your knees and getting the "board of education" applied to my "seat of learning" was an exciting prospect.

Best Answer

Paddling<br />
Because it gets it over and done with <br />
I'm not giving up my Saturday -family and friends time to those ********!<br />
So I'd choose paddling <br />
That way I get my weekend! :D

Best Answer