om2013 om2013 22-25, M 16 Answers Mar 11 in Embarrassing & Funny

I choose to die understanding and accepting the reality that I never was anything more than a part of a greater process to begin with; a process that does not die.<br />
Only when we see ourselves as an individual entity do we perceive death the way most choose.

Best Answer

All righty,, thanx for showing us that perspective. Yeah its just about changing outside circumstances with us being the same. If in this life you get sad over losing small things and people than we will also percieve death as a great loss which actually is not.

Best Answer

Of very, very, very, very old age.

Best Answer

I'll tell God, keep it the way you wish, but give 50% discount. Halve the complication that you originally intended. If She agrees, I'll have proof God is kind. LoL.

Best Answer

lol bargain in death also hmm, m not sure whether she ll agree o not :P

Best Answer

Explosion, VERY HIGH FALL, Lion attack, Human sacrifice:)

Best Answer

You have got some imagination dude lol have you ever tried to think how would it actually feel :P

Best Answer

In my sleep

Best Answer

heard that therz a way to die while meditating, I wonder which will be more peaceful

Best Answer

Quietly in my sleep, of course. But after I've had a good chance to tell the ones that matter how much I love them.

Best Answer

It feels to me even if I do the latter, I would still be not at peace if I dont part with people before death. Attachment always hurt. Well thats my view :)

Best Answer

Making the sun go nova. I am taking you all down with me.

Best Answer

:P We will have to wait quite a while for that :D

Best Answer

Hmm.. Clever appeal for extension, LoL.

Best Answer

I would like to be given a very large dose of very pure MDMA, and then have a helicopter (or whatever) drop me into a raging volcano !

Best Answer

Jumping a motorcycle over the Grand Canyon. We all have ideas of how we're going to die, but mine, mine will be glorious.

Best Answer

firing squad

Best Answer

hate bullets lol

Best Answer

A nuke while I was sleeping.

Best Answer

lol why not just pass away simply in sleep, you wan to kill others as well with the nuke :D :D

Best Answer

There is a list on lostallhope.com It tells you methods, how successful they are likely to be, and how much pain they will cause. Overdose is my preferred way, but before you get close to mld (minimum lethal dose) you throw up. I have thought about crashing into a median on the highway when there is no one around.

Best Answer

crashing umm what makes you like that way ,,, and thanks for the link

Best Answer