heartbrokenanddepressed heartbrokenanddepressed 18-21, F 10 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Parenting & Family

ask this question when you have already lost a child<br />
not the smartest of questions

Best Answer

I don't have kids, but I'd probably sooner sacrifice my life over theirs.

Best Answer

I'd save one, but I'm going to lol at the people who pick "let them all die" and still try to hold the moral high ground.

Best Answer

So you'd let them all die?

Best Answer

its a question to get inside the minds of ppl and see what ppl would say, i have 1 child, but its not me being cruel or horrible to children i want to see how many ppl would make a certain response

Best Answer

I stayed within the confines of the question. Of course any compassionate person would try to save all of them. I don't want kids, but if 3 other people that I loved were going to die, I'd try to save all 3 or die trying as well. But purely within the confines of the question, it's better to save 1 than to let all of them die.

Best Answer

Do I have life insurance on them?

Best Answer

i have only one kid.

Best Answer

Do not dwell on this type of horror. You will not be asked to choose something like this. It's just too dark to think about.

Best Answer