remember you only have one chance. so make it count!
redMusk redMusk 31-35, M 12 Answers Jun 19, 2012

The writing of the Constitution

Best Answer

Pampay.

Best Answer

I believe we can and I have already (astral projection requires time travel). Science shows time can fold back on itself, so as soon as we can discover a way to view that reality, it will be interesting. <br />
I am no christian fundy, but if it happened at all and it was that good, I would like to hear if the Sermon on the Mount actually occurred. I like listening to gurus when they are competent.

Best Answer

you have a purpose here!

Best Answer

Woodstock.

Best Answer

hmm

Best Answer

when whoever built the pyramids.

Best Answer

interesting.. people in chains who were afraid of pharaoh's wrath

Best Answer

how did they know the complex math of lining them correctly and directional to the sun...

Best Answer

they didn't but their masters knew. the best and the brightest were summoned (or so I would like to think)

Best Answer

Id go so far back I would see how many times our univers has collapsed and became reborn

Best Answer

and who told you it collapsed after being born. if it had, you wouldn't be here. cuz it'll collapse just once.

Best Answer

Depends. If the amount of mass that caused the explosion in the first place is recollected from the extreme pressures of gravity in a spot like that, it could cause a massive explosion over and over into eternity.

Best Answer

I like the way you think. you have an intuitive mind :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer