diezysiete6 diezysiete6 16-17, F 9 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Community

Tempting, but no. I wouldn't be who I am now.

Best Answer

Thank you for Best Answer. :)

Best Answer

No problem! Yours was the first one and I just figured it was gonna be the most meaningful one lol. But you're welcome :)

Best Answer

There's a "but" there. So I only got it because I was the first? Only joshing you. :))

Best Answer

Haha no, no, no. I actually liked yours best (read the other answers). No offense to everyone else but I just call it like I see it.

Best Answer

It's okay, I was only kidding BUT thank you. :-))

Best Answer

no,cos if i change one thing then i will always want to change something else everytime which is impossible and that would make me go insane.

Best Answer

Omg that's so true! If I was evil, I would switch my best answer to this. But thanks.

Best Answer

yes. everything.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

i dont like who i am.

Best Answer

If you don't like yourself, then wouldn't that mean you'd rather be someone else? Or are you just saying you don't like what you've become? Either way, I think changing your past does nothing to who you are destined to be. You'll hopefully someday change your opinion of yourself and come to love yourself more than anything else. Sorry it's long btw. But I'm always here if you ever need an annoying stranger to tell you this again. Thanks for responding.

Best Answer

No, if I would, then it woudn't happened what happened today, I wouldn't been here. + Are u sure that that way (after u changed smth) would your life be better? maybe things wouldn't go they way you think they would.

Best Answer

Good thought there. I personally think that I would change one thing and that one thing only. It probably would have prevented a ton of things I live with today but this wouldn't have made me stronger...so then no I wouldn't change anything lol. Sorry for the life story here but thanks for your response.

Best Answer

yea, at least you'd have the chance to educate your children to not do the same mistake as u did. 'Causee if u didn't, u maybe wouldn't give so much attention to that. And they say it's much more painful your child to suffer from something than if it would hurt u =)

Best Answer

I'm sorry, I got lost halfway reading that. I'm a little...off, I know. But I guess that's right though.

Best Answer

if u didn't hurry away to choose I best answer, would've u chose mine? or u don't regret your choice? be sincere please =)

Best Answer

Not a thing.

Best Answer