Zoranna Zoranna 61-65, F 29 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Community

No as I might be sent to the USA where they have no history, no manners and no culture.

Best Answer

Ouch!

Best Answer

Yes, I would love the opportunity to live somewhere else and learn about another country's traditions and culture.

Best Answer

It's worth it. :)

Best Answer

No. Because there are several countries that are not good to women. I will not have someone take away my freedom just to be enslaved by having expenses paid.

Best Answer

If you act with respect towards them and their culture, I'm sure you will be treated with respect in return.

Best Answer

That is not always the case. There are several countries that treat women poorly no mater what respect a woman gives. Many women are raped and beaten for no reason and there is no justice for them. Suppressing others is not something that should be allowed. Anyone who would go for a "free meal ticket" is a fool.

Best Answer

I never went anywhere for a "free meal ticket". I was a very valuable employee, and was always treated with the utmost of respect. I could take exception to your remark and resent your calling me a fool, but I won't.

Best Answer

You asked a question. I answered it. You are basing my answer on your experience not mine. My answer is based on my experience. I would not blindly go to a country without knowing its treatment of women. There are certain countries that are very abusive to women who are from another country and do not share their political or religious beliefs. Next time you ask someone a question, be open-minded enough to realize that people answer it based on their life experiences and knowledge NOT based on whatever you have experienced. Nobody is a mind reader.

Best Answer

Please do NOT tell me what to do. This was all in a bit of fun but you have succeed in dragging it down into a mire of unpleasantness. Have a nice day, but please stop lecturing.

Best Answer

I am not lecturing you. You asked a question and I answered it. Just because you didn't like my answer isn't my problem. Stop complaining when people don't give you the answer you want to the question that was asked. You said nothing about it being for work. I answered your question based on what you asked, not what you thought you asked.

Best Answer

There you go again: telling me what to do. I said it was all in a bit of FUN. I am not complaining. I just don't like your patronising and condescending attitude. My initial response to you was my point of view, which was from a different perspective than yours, but I said it politely and I was certainly entitled to my opinion. In your responses you are talking to me as if I am an idiot and only your opinion counts. Plus you are not only telling me how to ask my questions but how to answer them. You are really quite insulting.

Best Answer

I would in a heartbeat, if only Australia didn't have such strict Quarantine laws. I couldn't live without Caitlin for 3 months. Would break my heart.

Best Answer

Aww She probably couldn't live without you either.

Best Answer

Yeah, we need each other. She keeps me on a fairly short leash. hehe

Best Answer

Well she knows best! lol

Best Answer

Indeed. She acts like we're boyfriend/girlfriend. It's quite endearing. hehe She's so sassy!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Totally depends on the quality of the invite. Gut says yes, but if mean people greet me at the gate, I'm outta there!

Best Answer

Well of course you would be! But at least you gave it a go. :)

Best Answer

Maybe.

Best Answer

You already have! lol

Best Answer

Not without the choice of, or all expenses paid.

Best Answer

Yep, you got me there. :)

Best Answer

I am waiting for payback my friend :))

Best Answer

That sounds like a challenge. lol

Best Answer

i'd have to know which country. even if there's no choice of country, there are some places i'd refuse to go.

Best Answer

That's your right! :)

Best Answer

sure, if i had the right to say no, i'd chance it..

Best Answer

You'd always be given the choice to say no. :)

Best Answer

Yes, of course.<br />
Those opportunities donΒ΄t happen every day.<br />
I think it would be a wonderful experience ( provided I can take my daughter with me ).

Best Answer

Good to hear! Never pass up an opportunity! I'm sure they'd let you take your daughter. :)

Best Answer

So, when are we leaving ?? ;-)

Best Answer

Sending the tickets and itinerary right now! ;)

Best Answer

The reason I'm going to say no is because altho I'm usually up for any kind of adventure, I couldn't take the chance I might end up in Antarctica. (Actually, tho, I guess that's just a continent, not a country. I mean, it has no actual native population, or government, right?)

Best Answer

Correct. But I would go to Antarctica for the experience alone! Would love it! :)

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Memories?

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

I don't know. Just a thought. :)

Best Answer

I gave up on thoughts a lifetime ago...

Best Answer

Come on! Don't say that, please. :(

Best Answer

Ok... I have thoughts &amp; memories (sum call them) I just choose to never think of them. . .

Best Answer

That's B/S!! Sorry Toy! :)

Best Answer

Lol. Why?!?! BS?!? You don't believe me?

Best Answer

No. I don't believe you! :)))

Best Answer

*smirks*blushes*

Best Answer

lmfao

Best Answer

Depends on the country

Best Answer

No choice remember. :(

Best Answer

It's not about choice....it's about knowing before you decide

Best Answer

Good point! :)

Best Answer

no i would rather stay no place like home

Best Answer

Homebody. :))

Best Answer

No way.I could end up in Edi Amins Ethiopia

Best Answer

Well considering neither of them exist any longer I think it's best you stay home. :)

Best Answer

Well nobody knew what was happening when he lived.I am sure such sort of places are there.

Best Answer

On that logic:
They most definitely are! So you're staying home?

Best Answer

Zoranna, I think it would be wise if Drift2 stays home and maybe pick up a history or geography book and actually reads it !! :-)

Best Answer

I am happy at home.Money can't buy liberty and happiness.

Best Answer

I agree Underconstruction. Possibly just a little naive to go out into the wide world just yet and as you say maybe should get out the books first. :)

Best Answer

I am happy for you that you are happy at home. Money certainly can't buy liberty and happiness but it sure can help combat starving and poverty. :)

Best Answer

I would pack my bags right now.

Best Answer

Ticket waiting at the airport. Pack!!!! :)

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

Travel sickness?

Best Answer

Depends on the country: Singapore yes, Afghanistan, no.

Best Answer

Singapore definitely. Afghanistan maybe, while the troops are still there anyway. I wouldn't mind a look. :)

Best Answer

no choice?! of course not!

Best Answer

Smart! :)

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Next plane is leaving at 1300 hours. Tickets at the gate. :)

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

Yes, please.

Best Answer

Of course you would! :)

Best Answer

It is easy to believe that things or life is better in another location, however, I know (having been to 9 other countries) that it is not always as it seems.

Best Answer

That's probably true for most countries, but Australia, to me, sounds much better the the US.

Best Answer

I know that is the case, but it is the experience of living in a country that is less well of than your own that makes you appreciate what you do have and not take things for granted so much. Well that was my experience Greywolf. :)

Best Answer

Thanks for that Sweetie but there are good and bad aspects of every country. We just have to try and promote the good and discourage the bad. :)

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Scared?

Best Answer

Not at all, I strongly I couldn't live in a better country, I like to travel, but this is my home.

Best Answer

It wouldn't be a permanent move. Just for a couple of years but keep up the travelling and enjoy! :)

Best Answer

Yes!! (If it were the South of France, Tahiti or St Barts)

Best Answer