juicyboy21 juicyboy21 22-25, M 27 Answers Aug 28, 2012 in Community

I would make every living thing forget all notion of my existence so that they could get along without constantly falling out over me, idiots.

Best Answer

Send Elvis Presley back to beat the hell out of Justin Bieber on live television to give the world hope.

Best Answer

Inflict full empathic telepathy on the human race ;-)

Best Answer

Make all weapons vanish in a poof of smoke, clean up the environment, give Mankind a single universal language, order pizza

Best Answer

I would seriously **** with some people.

Best Answer

Can't answer such a question, just not possible.

Best Answer

Give myself a fully functioning penis AFTER ending World Hunger.

Best Answer

Relax in the joys of all that I've* created! <br />
*see a long line of posts where I believe that god is not one entity but all entities physical mental and spiritual!

Best Answer

Make the instenses of all religious extremeists burst out of thier stomachs and strangle themselves.

Best Answer

Ummm id be kicked out of that job. Then the devil will let me be him for a day. Bad things will happen!

Best Answer

Foreclose.

Best Answer

Move my parent's and my sister's houses and Vegas and a decent beach nearer to where I live.

Best Answer

I would make heaven on earth.

Best Answer

A pair of Swedish Lesbians, bowl of grapes..Do you really need me to talk you through the rest?

Best Answer

Create another world full of people with superpowers

Best Answer

I couldn't there would be to many people I'd want to help and a day wouldn't be enough.

Best Answer

heal the sick eliminate poverty

Best Answer

For me, it would depend largely on how long one of God's days is

Best Answer

Pick my nose for all to see.

Best Answer