And when they also asked about your strengths and weaknesses, what would you say? ... Just curious. xD
ChellyRocker ChellyRocker 22-25, F 5 Answers May 20 in Community

Talking about myself, I'd probably talk about what kind of work ethic I have ("I've always been a perfectionist, and I like to take my time and make sure everything is correct" or "I'm a really social person and I want to be in a place where I can interact and help people", etc) and strengths and weaknesses - I'd tell the truth. They're already expecting you to turn your weakness into a strength i.e "I'm a workaholic because I like to do a thorough job". You can either play the game and feed them what they want or just be honest about what your best and worst traits are and hope they find it refreshing.

Best Answer

make a dvd and give them

Best Answer

I m hjaijs kkahkka muajkj oyebls .... My weak points jshkan kaimsbkabamakgajah kahhaka

Best Answer

Keep it work related, they don't care about your personal life. It's kind of a trick question

Best Answer

How would I go about that? Like, what kind of thing should be said to keep it work related? Sorry, I'm still kinda new to this interview thing, lol.

Best Answer

Talk about experiences based on work experience or what you think you would do in any given scenario related to a job

Best Answer

Okay, thanks. :)

Best Answer

Best of luck :)

Best Answer