Cubeball Cubeball 16-17, M 9 Answers Jan 24 in Dating & Relationships

I'm on tat #3 in a series I'm still creating that will take 10 years and several sessions

Best Answer

Good for you :)
My little brother has something like seven of them. One took an incredible amount of time and detail work. It's Lady Liberty off the face of a 19th century coin. All that fine line work must have hurt something awful especially with repeated trips to complete it. It's a true work of art. Very nicely done.

Best Answer

I won't get a tattoo but IF I got one, it's be the venus sign hidden close to my armpit so only a woman who undresses me will ever see it.

Best Answer

I bunch of flying birds and on the side it says "free" . Placed on the left side of my left leg.

Best Answer

My social security number on my wrist. This way people are going to have an easier time identify my dead body when were fighting off the oncoming Chinese invasion...

Best Answer

I'd get angel wings on my back with my dead friend's name between them and "Each day's a gift and not a given right, if tomorrow was your last day and tomorrow was too late. Could you say goodbye yesterday?" below it. He used to call me angel and I never got to say goodbye before he killed himself.

Best Answer

A Partially eclipsed star with the directions to this particular solar system radiating out in a sort of sun-ray pattern in binary code.

Best Answer

I'd get it on my left shoulder where they usually give you a flu shot.

Best Answer

It would be the word "Always" (I know, cliched, but it means a lot to me) tattooed on my ribcage

Best Answer

A cut throat razor and on my bald head! :)

Best Answer