cremlap cremlap 46-50, M 10 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Romance & True Love

nope, I would leave because it's a bad marriage

Best Answer

in a F'cking heartbeat.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Saying your in a bad marriage , gives you a convenient excuse to have an exit affair.<br />
Before you take that step. look at what you have got , you could be appreciating what you have , instead of hurting your family.<br />
Have you considered treating your your wife again , how you use to when you first met , all marriages need work and refreshing, take a second honeymoon, at least try.

Best Answer

I have tried and can say I am not having an affair. she lives 900 miles away. I was lied to by my wife. when we got married she was all into the fun guilty pleasures of being together. right after we found out she was pregnant she advised me she was gang raped 2 times when she was 13. She then told me she hates sex. I tried to get her to go for therapy with me or by herself and she refused and continues to refuse. I have tried. I'm Tired of trying.

Best Answer

Ok things are obviously a lot more complicated than first appeared, I understand your not at present having an affair but your considering it , or you would not have asked the question. Everyone takes baggage with them into a relationship, You have stayed with her for 18 years that's a long time , you can't have been miserable for all that time.Tell her she has to get the help she needs to save your marriage. Look at what you have , and what you could have , with help , before you give up. You need to talk all this through with her and tell her you want a different kind of relationship with her to meet your needs.Be honest and tell her you have been tempted to go else where, but if things were different you would not have considered it. You both need to get some help.

Best Answer

Yes, as long as you realize the new person may not be your salvation.

Best Answer

Yes, but the first thing I would do is get out of my 18+ year marriage honestly and respectfully. Cheating is bullshit. <br />
I would end my 18+ year marriage because it was a **** marriage and not because there was someone else in the picture.

Best Answer

Define " Bad Marriage " ? Perhaps the love you'd never have has made the skies in the marriage greyer than the should be painted.. Ever think that dude...? If kids are involved, your super love of your life will have more issues than carter has liver pills.. you and her will be divorced in a whole lot less than 18 years..trust me,,

Best Answer