Pull the plug? Keep fighting just in case? This question came up in my philosophy class for an instant, but my class isn't talkative enough yet (mostly confused freshmen). Please, share!
HungryLikeThe HungryLikeThe 22-25, F 18 Answers Sep 7, 2012 in Health

Keep me alive for a week. If nothing, pull the plug and donate my blood and organs to those in need. If THAT doesn't work out, donate my body to science.

Best Answer

A slim chance means that I am not dead yet and may yet recover. Why extinguish even the smallest chance of recovery? It can and has happened before.

Best Answer

Unplug me. Less suffering for family

Best Answer

Let me go

Best Answer

In case it happens, my hub knows what to do.

Best Answer

I would want them to give me ambien for a few weeks then if I do not wake up. Shoot me up with morphine till death occurs.

Best Answer

Wait for the chance. it's not like I'll be aware I'm in a coma, it'll be like sleeping, right?

Best Answer

Yes. It's like a pause button.

Best Answer

If I was in pain then yes, If I wasn't then no :)

Best Answer

pull the plug, take everyone out of such a miserable situation

Best Answer

Her choice

Best Answer

If I'm not out of it in a month or two yank the cord.

Best Answer

finger myy buttholee! :) yaaaay

Best Answer

Pump me full of viagra so I have a constant hardon and charge people for a ride (preferably females but hey I'm in a coma so I don't get to be choosey). They may as well do something to cover the costs.

Best Answer