loose that thing by playing fair, which would you choose?
Modiwolfshit Modiwolfshit 41-45, M 10 Answers May 2 in Community

I would have to play fair. I couldn't enjoy anything if I didn't.

Best Answer

I would play fair life is but a fleeting time forever is forever.

Best Answer

Cheat. I'd love to say I have the moral character to be honest all the time but thats simply not true. I am fully capable and practised in lying and decieving. If I wanted a prize that badly I would not hesitate in lying or cheating to obtain it.

Best Answer

loose that thing by playing fair

Best Answer

Because I have to live the rest my life with myself, I would choose losing!

Best Answer

I'd cheat. I'm 52 and have played fair all my life only to see others pass me. Screw it, it's my turn. Honesty is over rated sometimes.

Best Answer

loose that thing by playing fair.

Best Answer

I would cheat because the thing i want most in life shouldn't be a detriment to the person i'm cheating. Whereas i'm not sure if that would still be the case should they win. <br />
I'm winning for both of us.

Best Answer

Lol. The fact that you're justifying it only means you have a conscience.

Best Answer

A conscience, sure. But it's not guily.

I'd have 0 problem cheating to secure world peace for example.
Especially while it's still possible that my fellow contestant can ask for the opposite should he win. Cheating for across the board profit > playing fairly for loss. I trust my conscience enough to feel guilty by not cheating.

Best Answer

How much does it matter to you that I play fair? What would you do if I didn't? Would you be grateful if I did?

Best Answer