SuperEarl SuperEarl 46-50, M 14 Answers May 6, 2012

Sure, why not?

Best Answer

I might try the animals brains to see what it was like but I think more accurately is would you adjust to eating pretty much what the natives would be eating in time, when what the natives eat isn't common to what you are accustomed to in your country of origin? For me, I would eat as normally as possible to what I am accustomed to but I would certainly

Best Answer

fried and roasted brain of goats are a delicacy in many countries.if its cooked well with lots of spice,its quite palatable..i have had it once ,at a party.i did not find it tasty.but it tasted better than goat liver coz i jus hate to eat liver.

Best Answer

I think there are meals in every country that other countries will not find palatable. I like to try everything in life, but very few things might be a little hard for me to do.

Best Answer

In some culture's they eat their neighbors. I think I'm allowed to draw the line somewhere.

Best Answer

very good point.

Best Answer

Nope I'm a vegetarian no matter where I be I won't eat any part of an animal.

Best Answer

As long as they weren't mine....

Best Answer

They should put that in a movie, huh?.....

Best Answer

I think that it was...in "Hannible"!

Best Answer

That's the one I was thinking of.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Not if I knew it was brains.

Best Answer

my grandpa used to feed us brains mixed with eggs as a kid it has a funny texture but cooked right is not too bad

Best Answer

Did you know it was brains? I don't think I want to know what's in half the food I eat.

Best Answer

I would and I have. Brains are delicious. I just would not do a live monkey brains dish, poor monkey.

Best Answer

Did you get to pick out the one you ate?

Best Answer

We eat them cooked and served on a dish. They are soft and tasty.

Best Answer

No... have you ever had head cheese... that's what its called in the west... and its nasty.

Best Answer

Can't say I've had it.

Best Answer

i'd look for a mcdonalds or KFC :)

Best Answer

They probably would have fried brain there....

Best Answer