This is based on basic horror movie structure. Where the 1st to die is the easy girl, then maybe the jock. Then the black guy etc. Sometimes the virgin survives then there's always the unexpected bad person at the end.
baconrind baconrind 26-30, M 21 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Community

i would be the intro death.

Best Answer

I'll be the one saying lets stay together, lets not get separated, lets call the cops,... so i think i'll live. Even though im Black.

Best Answer

I was with you till you mentioned you're black. Haha, I'm sorry, i don't make horror movie rules. They should make an all black horror movie!

Best Answer

but then everyone would die...

Best Answer

If the horror movie is on TV, I died in the show before. If it's in a movie theater, I died during the advertisments...

Best Answer

I'm the dude who dies so that the one who survives can actually get away.<br />
Yep, the "sacrifice" kill.

Best Answer

i would probably be that suspicious guy who appears early in the movie and people would always thought to be the serial killer.

Best Answer

5 minutes by falling down the stairs after slipping on a pancake.

Best Answer

Because I always cook my pancakes upstairs

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Lol not very long. But will try my best not to be the first one to go.

Best Answer

About as long as Drew Barrymore did in Scream. :)

Best Answer

Guess I'm third going by the Structure. But F that I'm living till the end and revealed to be the killer.

Best Answer

Has a black guy ever been the bad guy in a horror movie? That should be your question on this site!

Best Answer

lol that's a good question.

Best Answer

Probably second to last, I have recurring zombie nightmares and every one else dies before I do, so thanks to my horror movie like dreams I think I'll be we'll equipped to last but eventually die :/..Lol

Best Answer

I'm a minority, a jock and the "ugly one", so would definitely be onr of the first killed. lol.....

Best Answer

ibet i will be the extra who got clobbered by the Hero

Best Answer

i'll be the horror in the story. so im guessing in the end i'll have to go

Best Answer

Have you just finished watching cabin in the woods? lol

Best Answer

Haha, I watched that a few months ago

Best Answer

i usually roll the credits so i cant die

Best Answer

in a live horror story, i'm still here! :)

Best Answer