i have asked people this many times and their always unsure this is important to me because i need help doing things
JustChrisCarter JustChrisCarter 18-21, M 15 Answers Jun 18, 2012

I would have zero problem doing that. The only thing that I would be thinking about with this one...is if I am being asked to help, ordered to help, or expected to help. I have helped loved ones with things such as this and it can take it's toll. However, with one it was expected that I just do it. I functioned as if it was an automatic response. When I am asked to do something by or for a loved one...it isn't a big deal. I love you and you got it.

Best Answer

Not if I loved them enough.....

Best Answer

Hell yea

Best Answer

ideally people needing help would get it from several care givers and then the care givers shouldnt get tired of it. no one person should be responsible for another 24/7.

Best Answer

There would no doubt be days when it would be trying. But someone with patience, kindness, and real love for you would accept it as a part of being with you, and they wouldn't mind.

Best Answer

From what I have read about this subject, most people who require help, try if possible to get an employed caregiver and keep the relationship with their other half as just that. But of course not everyone can afford that option. If you love someone no it would not matter, but would definitely test the relationship at times. If the partner was ill themselves, but you still needed their help for instance.

Best Answer

On the one hand I think whoever would get frustrated at times.<br />
On the other...that person would always know they were needed, wanted, appreciated and loved.<br />
For some people, that would be enough.

Best Answer

No because if you care about someone you won't mind. I might have to help my hubby in the future. And you never know I might need help one day. Accidents can happen to any one.

Best Answer