if so, would you feel bad about it?
foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 9 Answers Aug 23 in Community

with enthusiasm :D

no :D with enthusiasm!

Best Answer

lol!

Best Answer

Actually, no. I'd want absolutely nothing to do with him. Wisconsin doesn't have a death penalty and he was given the maximum penalty allowed by law. The guy who killed him was a piece of **** who also killed another inmate at the same time he killed Dahmer. By the way, take a look at the people who engage in vigilante activity, whether they're in prison or on the outside. Most of the time, they're pretty awful people themselves and they think they're just going to get a slap on the wrist for killing people who are extremely disliked. It doesn't (or shouldn't) work that way and people who commit these acts need to be prosecuted, just like anyone else.

Best Answer

i agree that he was a piece of **** that probably enjoyed the killing, as he was already a murderer himself. but both of the men he killed were murderers like him. i would not grieve them in the slightest. you are correct though, in a way. can't quite make up my mind.

Best Answer

I had no use for Dahmer and would have favored the death penalty had he been in a state that had it. The other guy who was killed, Jesse Anderson, had been convicted of murdering his wife. Of course I’m not going to grieve for either one. My point is that vigilante justice isn’t okay, even if the target is thoroughly despicable. There are reasons why we have a criminal justice system. It’s imperfect, to be sure, but it’s less imperfect than a system that would allow individual people to go around acting as judge, jury, and executioner.

Best Answer

No, that only make us the same...I sure didn't shed any tears for him though.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

If he were on fire i would not give him the pleasure of pi$$ing on him

Best Answer

yeah, he'd probably like that

Best Answer

and why would I be in prison?

Best Answer

lol you tell me

Best Answer

If I was a lifer, no problem with doing the deed.

Best Answer

i am very intrigued by the matter of fact way you said that.

Best Answer

What are they going to do to me? Life again?

Best Answer

haha that was not at all my point :-P

Best Answer

need to be pragmatic, life or living is over when in a situation like that.

Best Answer

I would not beat anyone to death; I'm not a killer, nor a fighter to the death.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I wouldn't. I'd steer clear of him. I wouldn't attend his funeral though

Best Answer

jeffrey dahmer and the guy who killed him were working bathroom detail together when it happened. you wouldn't have the OPTION to steer clear of him. ugh that would be awful. i kinda find dahmer's killer to be a hero in a way, but he was a murderer himself and probably enjoyed it, which would make it different to me.

Best Answer

I suspect his days were numbered when he was sentenced and put in the prison. I'm surprised (not really) that he wasn't put in protective isolation given his notoriety. Perhaps the powers that be intended for him to be executed.

On the plus side the other prisoners probably killed him faster than the more "humane" lethal injections have been.

Best Answer

does lethan injection take a long time to work or something? yeah, that time there was no supervision, and the guy killed him with a metal piece he tore from exercise equipment.

Best Answer

lethal injection theoretically works in 15 minutes or less with the proper mix and hitting the veins.

there have been some botched ones over the last couple of years.

people want quick and painless - but death doesn't occur that way normally. if they want immediate they should put a 22 caliber to the back of the head like the mafia hitmen do. Or strap dynamite to their heads.
Both are quick enough there wouldn't be pain.

Best Answer