danieldaramola danieldaramola 18-21, M 69 Answers May 12, 2012

Should? I don't know if you "should." But, I have always believed in you, proclaimed your name (and not just in the throws of passionate love making with my husband but I will thank you for that and for sending him to me). I have your commandments close to my heart and tried to follow them. I worked hard in your name to improve the health and lives of others. I really don't have a good argument on why you "should" let me in. All I can hope for is the mercy of your grace through my faith in you that you will let me in so I may truly rejoice and rest in your presence.

Best Answer

wow..i smile reading this..u didn't try justify yourself or what u have done right or wrong u just hope for his mercy and grace..that's is faith.thanks for your wonderful answer

Best Answer

I would say, "Let me in ? Umm...no, there are too many people in there. Actually the reason I am here god, is to ask you to please be reasonable and keep the volume turned down in there." :-)

Best Answer

God: i created you will such a sarcastic humor..but the other city is silent may be u should go there.
thanks for your answer

Best Answer

Because I have always believed in you.

Best Answer

have u live according to my will?

Best Answer

Tried my best to live by your will, and cared so much to obey your obligations and rules but I know my best is not good enough and only your mercy will get me in...

Best Answer

He never did ask u to try ur best, he only asked u to believe and accept Christ as ur lord and saviour.

Best Answer

I'm not a Christian - Even if you I am a Christian, it is a wrong concept what you are saying, Christianity does not only say that you should accept Christ and end of story, but you also have to try your best to live n=by God's will and avoid any forbidden things..

Best Answer

Because you promised.

Best Answer

and have u fulfilled ur part of the promise..thanks for your answer

Best Answer

I would simply convince God that i have spent enough time in hell of a place called earth... now is my turn to be in heaven !!

Best Answer

will that justify u?
only one thing is certain and that is faith in christ
Realize you CAN NOT save yourself.
"But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; ..." Isaiah 64:6
"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, ..." Titus 3:5

Best Answer

hands that work are far better than hands that pray".. i dont believe in just praying and doing not your duties and other work at all ... that will not let anybody anywhere... if a lion is in front of you it is better to run than praying God to save you... "God help those who help themselves" !!

Best Answer

"God help those who help them selves" where is that in the bible..
and the work the bible talks about it's a work about self justification, it simply says u can justify yourself, only Christ can justify u.

Best Answer

Cause i've been a very good girl lol

Best Answer

God: well u see daughter being good doesn't save you but believing in my son Christ whom i sent to die for your sin, he alone can justify u nothing else will do.

Best Answer

First off I would like to say Thank you for all that you have done for me. I am sinner, and I do not deserve Heaven, but I have to the best of my sinning *** tried to be a good, loving, caring, and selfless person. I have been washed in the blood of your son and done the best I can to serve you. If you choose not to let me in, I may not be happy but I do understand why and it something I can only accept as i burn my sinning *** off in those fiery pits I so hoped not to go to. But overall Thank you for what you have done for me.

Best Answer

God: hmm..i didn't ask u to try ur best i already given u the grace to live above sin and not to be slave to it..is your garment pure how often do you wash it in my son's blood?

Best Answer

Lets just say all this blood on me didnt come from a pig.

Best Answer

As you leave your body — you realize something is happening. You hear a sound. . . getting louder and louder. . . screaming . . .weeping. . . wailing. Terror and fear beyond anything you could imagine overtakes you. "This can�t be happening!" you scream. Your nostrils are filling with the awful stench of burning souls. Your face ignites from the heat. Flames are now blazing from your eyes, nostrils, ears, mouth — every opening in your body, flames are roaring out. Your body is sizzling and crackling from the flames.
Your body is now madly thrashing and convulsing from the horrible pain. "Why don�t I die?", you scream. You begin weeping and gnashing your teeth with the millions. "When will this pain stop?" But you know it will never stop. . .
The darkness is so terrifying, it begins engulfing you. You feel something moving in the darkness. . . something horrible is happening. "No! No! This can�t be happening" you scream — as your worm is emerging.
You begin cursing the day you were born. You scream — "Oh God, why didn�t you warn me?"— but you remember the preacher pleading with you to receive Jesus Christ. You remember reading that gospel tract. You cry — "God don�t you care?" — but you remember John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,. . ." "God is a God of love — He won't allow this", you cry — but you remember John 3:36, ". . . he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him."

Best Answer

Okay. Okay. I give. Please GOD oh Gracious Mighty One. Let me in, please. I have done everything you said. I have followed your word? I have asked for forgiveness. Why have thou forsaken me when thou promised me every lasting life in the kingdom?

Best Answer

he never did forsake you..

Best Answer

Isnt st peter supposed to be at the gates? Anyway, i would say that although i have done the wrong thing before, my good deeds out weigh my wrong doings.

Best Answer

God: your good deeds can't justify you only my son Christ can justify you, for redemption comes through his blood shed for you on the cross of Calvary in the valley of golgotha thousands of yrs ago.

Best Answer

You do Not Need to be a CRUSADER, dear. If God you believe in, is Graceful and Kind, he does not threat or punish anyone!! We are Not puppets of God - we are given our freedom to choose. When the wrong choice has been made we pay for it dearly, because it is a natural universal law, not God's punishment. (No one knows what Jesus has really said, and he has been one of very many popular teachers at that time. He never wrote anything down, probably letting people interpret his teaching in endless ways, according to their personal experience. However, since emperor Constantine, Christian authorities demolished almost all interpretations leaving only twisted and misleading messages, and the reason was ultimately SINISTER - to politically control and manipulate week minds. This is Bible you read.) Learn how to be kind, beyond books written by many interpreters. DO NOT BE A CRUSADER, DEAR, do not judge people by their tiny messages/posts, it is Not your job!!

Best Answer

i never did judge anyone...

Best Answer

There is no God, no Heaven, no hell and certainly no pearly gates. Those that believe the story are delusional non-thinking idiots that will buy snake oil if someone tells them it is a remedy for a soiled soul. Not every one is ready to have their mind freed and that is just sad...

Best Answer

Revelation 14:10 says, " . . . and he shall be tormented with fire and BRIMSTONE . . ." And Job 18 describes the " . . . PLACE of him that knoweth not God" (vs 21), in verse 15 as, " . . . BRIMSTONE shall be scattered upon his habitation." Do you know what brimstone is? It's sulfur. And do you know where sulfur or brimstone is found? INSIDE THIS EARTH!Nature magazine recently discovered (July 2002) what the Bible knew over 3,000 years ago. Inside this earth is "fire and brimstone":
And it will happen TO YOU if you die without the Lord Jesus Christ!

Best Answer

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven. . . MANY will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Best Answer

Tone it back a bit, will ya Dan? Quoting the bible to me is impressive but I am not buying it. You have been brainwashed and you don't even know it. Yeah, I know what brimstone is...sulfur found around the brim of a volcano. That ain't news at all. Scatter it in my habitation all you like. Typically I do it anyway when I toss around sulfur coated urea fertilizer for my lawn...

Best Answer

and u have not been brain washed, what your purpose in life..

Best Answer

My purpose in life is to extend scientific knowledge through direct experimentation and logic. What is your purpose in life?

Best Answer

That could possibly be true.

Best Answer

I must agree.

Best Answer

and after that?..my purpose as nothing to do with science but to live and touch people's life in a positive way.

Best Answer

To call people who believe in God "non thinking idiots" is a bit harsh. I believe that there is a divine Creator but I certainly wouldn't buy snake oil and I definitely don't believe everything I read. please enlighten me as to how you freed your mind

Best Answer

You should let me in because I tried to do your work whether I succeeded or failed I TRIED and I did it with a pure heart even though you put so many SOBS to test me I wanted to please you and I didn't commit suicide although lemme tell you LORD it was tempting considering the state I lived in down there.

Best Answer

God: i never asked you to please me, i demand nothing frm u only just to believe and trust in the power of (grace/mercy ) which is my son Christ to help you live through on earth.

Best Answer

How you know God would say that?

Best Answer

cause he already did said it in his word

Best Answer

Too late. The awakened ones have already moved into heaven - and while in our flesh, we see god - as was Biblically foreordained. (The kingdom of heaven is within you = Luke 17:21. It's not up in the sky somewhere or a place where christians go AFTER they die.)

Best Answer

Isaiah 66:22-24:
22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.
24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
The "new heavens and new earth" of Isaiah 66:22 matches Revelation 21:1. This occurs AFTER the Great White Throne Judgement of Revelation 20:10-15! The references to "carcases"; "their worm"; "their fire" (vs 24) — is AFTER the Great White Throne Judgement of the LOST people! The reference to ". . the men that have transgressed. . ." are the LOST people AFTER the Great White Throne Judgement.

Best Answer

I would fall down on my face before him Repenting for anything I have ever done. Begging him Master it is no other place in the world earth or beneth to go better than being with you Please Father let me in.

Best Answer

i am speechless

Best Answer

What do you meant WHY should you LET ME IN????...<br />
YOU gave ME an personal invitation and I showed up. <br />
What kind of JOKE is this???

Best Answer

Best Answer

God: i didn't invite but your spirit as been bound to return to the maker, were you standing is a place of judgement.

Best Answer

I am a good person and I care for others. If you let me in I shall remain loyal to you and those around me.

Best Answer

God: being good does not save you, only faith through Christ Jesus my son whom i sent to die for your sins could save u and let u in.

Best Answer

What a bargain!

Best Answer

I don't like discotheques.

Best Answer

God:did you believe in my son whom i sent to die for your sins a thousand years ago, did u accept him as your lord and savior?. did?

Best Answer

Loving father, I believed in your son jesus, that he died for my sins, rose from the dead, and lives with you forever in heaven. I tried to live a good life, even though I striggled, I know your son died for me many years ago.

Best Answer

I am not worthy of your kingdom Father and ba<x>sed on my life thus far you shouldn't let me in but I pray you will have mercy on me, teach me your ways, and help me to help others be more like you. Whatever you decide, I respect your decision and I'm so very thankful I got the opportunity to finally meet you.

Best Answer

i love your humble heart, thanks for your answer..

Best Answer

I gave you my blood, sweat and tears.

Best Answer

wow...is not what u have done

Best Answer

i did the best i could<br />
i really did<br />
and i really in my heart believed you existed

Best Answer

Best Answer

Here's the 10% I owe you and that makes us even for this toll gate .

Best Answer

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, ..." Titus 3:5
Pray this prayer, and mean it with all your heart.
Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and unless you save me I am lost forever. I thank you for dying for me at Calvary. I come to you now, Lord the best way I know how, and ask you to save me. I now receive you as my Savior. In Jesus Christ Name, Amen.
"How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation;"
Hebrews 2:3

Best Answer

Bama La Hem Shalom , YAHWEN Elohim Kadmon

Best Answer

he his God alone..

Best Answer

We Rabbi's Never envoke the name of the all Mighty in vain or use the " G " Word , Only in the temple in prayer is it allowed , Shalom

Best Answer