roger1960 roger1960 51-55, M 15 Answers Sep 3, 2011

You never really know.There have been people who played dead and were mauled and chewed to death;Others who ran up tree and the bear came up after them tearing their limbs off in the effort;I have also seen rangers scare them off with loud yelling and banging pots ---so I have no idea.

Best Answer

scare them off with loud yelling and banging pots

Best Answer

Kick his ***.

Best Answer

Throw someone else in front of me and run, or climb a tree and phone for help!!!

Best Answer

I do believe in caring peper spray with me-wherever I go,that includes woods too.. I heard that bears in the woods are quite aggressive & dangerous, and they will attack. Apparently peper spray is a lethal weapon for bears(thats if you run into one) & you should spray the peper straight into the bears nose,so if ever that happens my friend peper would do the job! Lol

Best Answer

Yeah, start singing ACDC and head banginYEAH YEAH YOU!!!! SHOOK ME ALL NIGHT LOOOONG!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I've been told to play dead. Is that right, or am I just becoming a buffet for the critter?

Best Answer

if you make a lot of noise they run off play dead may work with a small bear,, remember bears eat meat

Best Answer

Thank you. It's nice to know.

Best Answer

That's actually happened to me when I was with my dog. She had a cub with her and I thought we were SCREWED. But we made it out ok.

Best Answer

as long as its a black bear and you didn't come between it and its cub you would more then likely be fine

Best Answer

Yup. It was a black bear and her cub was actually behind me. So we were in between the two but we just headed down the trail.

Best Answer

some times acting like there not there works its best to show no fear

Best Answer

I didn't really even feel any fear. It was ok.

Best Answer

i take it...screaming....should not be top of the list????

Best Answer

Stay still....easier said than done!

Best Answer

Are we both $hitting?

Best Answer