First and fore most I would not visit friends and family! You just don't wannna know ok! Second - most definately rob a bank somehow. Third - Wouldn't it be fun running around everywhere naked but no-one could see yer mmmm.... Fourth - Go and push some bullys around. I would not perv on anyone. Thats just yuk!

Best Answer

I love those ideas hahahah...yes it would be fun to run around naked and not worry about people staring hahah.. :)

Best Answer

Oh ho ho...the choices!!!!

Best Answer

LOL I know right hahahah...can you pick just one that stands out?

Best Answer

I think I would have to go trip my ex-husband a few hundred times.

Best Answer

LOL....ohhh the look on the face...lol

Best Answer

Makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside!

Best Answer

Fights will break in the mens room, Don't touch my junk buddie! The people who work at the banks will be accused of stealing money from the safe. Problem, How will the invisible one get inside the safe? Know where the money is? Get it out of the bank and not have the bills traced back to them when they are once again visible?

Best Answer

Kiss you hahahahahah

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

i'm with kitty on the banks and the bullies ;)

Best Answer

OMG I love this question.......I'd look for guys with the hottest butts - have a butt fetish! and just grope them all over.......go to mensrooms and check out all their 'equipment'.....touch and feel wherever and whomever I wanted!!!!<br />
yeah, my mind's in the gutter!!!

Best Answer

Hahahah oh your so naughty :)

Best Answer

I would find out what is sitting at area 19

Best Answer

And area 51?

Best Answer

Being around people that I know and being a ghost and scare them. ;P

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Get a big grin on my face.

Best Answer

Hahah yes :)

Best Answer

i would travel the world for free!!!<br />
i will see the world of ganster without being hurt<br />
be among pride of lions without being eaten<br />
see justin timberlake as long as i want without being seen<br />
seing the pygamys without any forest harms<br />
go in a secret submarine which sees those bright coloured creature deep inside the ocean<br />
i can go on on on what i want to do<br />
cant i be invisible for a month?

Best Answer

Hahahah what an adventure you have planned sounds Brilliant! and yes for a month gotta make it worth while :)

Best Answer

you have no clue how many adventure i did and i have yet to do
last month i got a license for paragliding......
i will try sky diving when i trun 21.......
i once ran to egypt to meet a friend and i dont live in egypt!!
there are tales about me in my school and now in my college about my adventure........
people say someday but i know someday never comee.......you just have to run to get it....you get it after all you are an aquarious like me

Best Answer

Your so right on that doll, and you have experienced way more then I have....I well I have allowed myself to be put in a box....because of my heart my compassion I pretty much put many things I wanted to do on the back burner...I am happy that your out enjoying your life and doing the things that you like to do ...keep on keeping on :)

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

Yw :)

Best Answer