Half the people in this world would already be dead.

Best Answer

Scare the crap out of atheists, saying I'm a demon and they have no protection from God while I'm throwing their stuff all over the room. That reaction will be priceless. Talk in peoples ears when they are alone, making the scariest sounds or sex sounds to them LOL.

Best Answer

ripping people up, randomly smacking people I didn't like, and the ladies changing rooms lol x

Best Answer

Ohhhh the fun I would have...

Best Answer

Murder a heap of people. Then rob a few banks!

Best Answer

I'd go back to the workplace where I retired and watch the daily chaos from clock-in till break at least and be happy I'm long gone, mess with the supervisor a bit by flipping pages or turning off the lights, whatever.<br />
Walk around undetected around the neighborhood and see what goes on when they think no one is looking, especially at night when the prowling teens come out to sneak through cars.

Best Answer

assassinating politicians

Best Answer

I would poke people

Best Answer

Invisible 24 hours, that is plenty of time to go kill the person responsible for the death of my son.

Best Answer