catwhiskers catwhiskers 31-35, F 12 Answers Jul 9, 2010

I would sneak around the CIA headquarters or the Pentagon and try to find out who killed JFK, and then fly out to Area 51 and see what is there.

Best Answer

I would love to get into area 51 and the vatican and peruse all their secret vaults and secret places;)!

Best Answer

I would love to be on the UN wall of every nation after the queen gave her speech. Then I would love to be invisible to look at what the Vatican has in it's vault. Then I would go and listen in Putnik's kichen.

Best Answer

some girls house and pull down the shades, then run home and try to fondle myself without dropping the binocs.

Best Answer

i will be going to italy and ****** everythig in the shops and i will be going to germant=y and take one audi car free

Best Answer

The complex under Wright Patterson Air Force base.

Best Answer

I'd slip into brittanies house take a picture of her in her nastiest boxers and use it for blackmale :-p

I'd also go into other peoples houses seeing how they were when they thought I wasn't around.

Best Answer

id go to everybodys house! haha my neighbors my enemies anyone i was curious about. eben my boss lol

Best Answer

I would steal a shitload of money and or jewels that I felt fairly confident were untraceable.

Best Answer

I'd go to the shops, and get me the invisible five finger discount

Best Answer

I would go to random kid's houses from my school and get an Idea of how different all of our lives are.

Best Answer