6 of them are stronger, healthier, fitter, faster and more agile than you are. They have no issue killing people, and generally have the most weapons and food. A few of the others are clearly not going to make it out alive, being Would you still ally with then? *wtf this isn't like the Hunger Games lol who said that* What do you think would be my style? There are no guns! just knives, swords, bow and arrows, land mines etc. (axes, throwing knives)
petiterebel petiterebel 18-21, F 18 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Community

no one would be a true ally. I would gain their trust and they would help kill others, each person they help me kill their lives are taken as well. When it comes to the last three, I would pretend that I'm wounded and the would be having my back, so when the end the other's life, I'll kill them just as quick.

Best Answer

very smart

Best Answer

Oh **** I don't even think I would survive that but hmmm I'd get a big long box & cut a whole for my bow & arrow & secretly shoot the strong guys in the arms & legs & then the chest a few times & then sneak out & slash a few weak ones with my sword & let the rest kill eachother while I watch in my box & kill a few then set up a landmine in a few places & whoever is left is ganna die or I'm ganna die in pain & tears…

Best Answer

Brutal! Have you seen the Hunger Games?

Best Answer

No sorry :p

Best Answer

I would just "cute" them to death. It's pretty much my only weapon, but I'm not holding out much hope. It can disarm my husband, but I'm not sure it's lethal...

Best Answer

haha, that made me giggle. Seriously, adorable )

Best Answer

self defense procedures

Best Answer

That could work :)

Best Answer

I would probably just try to avoid the fight for most of it, then when there aren't many left, I'd incapacitate the dominant fighters, and finish off the rest.

Best Answer

the dominant fighters are dominant for a reason. They're all allies and will basically tear you to shreds.

Best Answer

My tactic is to find a way out...any way possible to scale the walls and get out.

Best Answer

I see potential!

Best Answer

Hide!

Best Answer

haha!

Best Answer

I figured I'd just let them pick each other off

Best Answer

Gain their trust. Lure them to you. Alliance is everything in a game.

Best Answer

oo, I like it! Exactly what I was thinking

Best Answer

im a weasel :) id have a strong and a weak ally , id let them kill themselves out but i wont just watch them , id stab the dangerous ones from the back while their occupied , after getting rid of lets say the strongest while he's fighting a weak one , id pick up his weapons and go like hey i helped you ( to the weak one ) so spare me for now , 5 strong ones are left but now the wear ones are more so it will eventually end with something like 6 weak ones and 2 strong ones id get rid of 2 weak ones and leave the 4 fight the 2 if the 2 were winning id step in and back stab them into a tie and then theyl be 1-2 left thats when i seriously fight :) but ofc il have the advantage

Best Answer

So you'll be like a Foxface from the Hunger Games! Interesting. Sly, cunning, hmm? ;D

Best Answer

Convince them all too work as a team too get out

Best Answer

interesting :)

Best Answer

Machine gun

Best Answer

no guns

Best Answer

Then I'd die..

Best Answer

aaww, haha :(

Best Answer

Yeah maybe just pretend dead and then kill the last guy when he's not looking

Best Answer

Get them to watch THE HUNGER GAMES.

Best Answer

GALE AND PEETA ARE SO HOT!

Best Answer

Make friends, and kill them all in their sleep. :)

Best Answer