If you have a chance to meet her do it. She is your biological mother. without her you would not have been born, she gave you that even if she could not give you anything else.

Best Answer

I also want to say, that my own mother had a similar situation. She tracked down an address for her father when she was in her 50's.she had not seen him since she was 3 when her parents divorced. She never knew him. She was told all sorts of reasons growing up and most made him seem awful, but she met him. It went very well and for her it was the right thing to do. It did not change the wonderful relationship she had with her step father. They kept in contact until he died. The stories she has been told all her life were not true. She was shown a box of 60 letters he wrote to her, each and every one was returned unopened by her mother. He had tried to be involved, but eventually gave up.

Best Answer

curiousity?

Best Answer

doesn't that go away after a lot of years?

Best Answer

It all depends what the situation was before you both departed from one another's life. In all, life is short and mending is the way to go.

Best Answer

sounds right to me.

Best Answer