Come on... Dish the dirt... Some fun, naughty Questions for you today :D (Have some fun with this one, you know you want too!)
KelzDaily KelzDaily 26-30, F 24 Answers Dec 15, 2009

Whatever he wanted me to do.

Best Answer

Well, I'd probably be apologizing for 59 minutes and 30 seconds for not lasting so long

Best Answer

SMILE!! I'm on your BACK!!<br />
*with bloody knife in my hands*

Best Answer

Consulting on how to get locked eternally.

Best Answer

lick them and caress them all over and rub my **** and ***** and **** on their **** and other parts of them and <br />
oh, sorry, too much information? <br />

Best Answer

I would draw a big Christmas tree on her back

Best Answer

POUNCE!

Best Answer

Whatever he wanted me to and since he answered this question I'm pretty sure I know ;)

Best Answer

I'd hope really really bad, that she is claustrophobic and wants me to hold her. After that I might end up as her hero, her white knight. <br />
Plus I'd hope she'll never find out I was the one who locked the door in that first place...

Best Answer

lol, im so shy in person that by the time I gathered up enough courage to do anything, itd be to late

Best Answer

Would it be dark, be more fun.

Best Answer

Talking, sharing, and getting to know one another.

Best Answer

Nothing diddly squat!

Best Answer

Not say a word, because that would certainly scare him off. I can't do or say anything right.

Best Answer

Whatever they would let me haha

Best Answer

Nothing dirty. Im a virgin and we are not married.

Best Answer