maddieaz maddieaz 36-40, F 16 Answers Jul 1, 2012

I'd take out an ad in the local newspaper telling everyone.

Best Answer

I doubt it, especially if I was going to take him back. I know of a situation where a woman did just that, thinking she was getting even by calling the other woman's husband. She had no plans to end her own marriage.

The problem was, the other woman's husband was crazy and shot the man HE blamed for the infidelity. So both marriages broke up because of a phone call. One husband in jail, the other in the morgue.

Best Answer

DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER OPTION....BET YOU DO THAT...IF U DONT DO THAT ...U WOULD BE CHEATING YOURSELF NOW.....

Best Answer

Hell ya I would, they deserve to know

Best Answer

Do As I Did....I sent a computer typed an unsigned letter and sent it to her husband. It read something like this...your wife has been f$&@!?g my husband! Just wanted you to know!

Best Answer

I would just kick her to the curb. The other person would not be my business unless it was one of my friends or something.

Best Answer

I would first beat the holy sh** out of him ; then drag him by his hair to his wife and let her know why he was in that condition ...... so YES; I'd tell the spouse ...

Then; on the way home ; I'd stop by my attorney to start DIVORCE proceedings and call a locksmith to change all the locks and alarm codes on the property ..

Best Answer

I'd use that for blackmail...

Best Answer

maybe if she was hot and i wanted to get me some revenge sex(j/k) or if i needed the other spouse's help in order to plot a double murder(j/k)

....

i wouldn't do it out of spite, only if it was necessary for some reason

Best Answer

I would...

Best Answer

Yes, I most certainly would. To me it would be my obligation to tell the other person. I would feel like i was an accomplice to the whole thing if i just stood by and did nothng. For me telling would prevent someone else from living in the dark and allowing the cheater to continue to live a lie at anothers expense.

Best Answer

Only if I knew that person - not if they were a stranger to me

Best Answer

No...I don't think I would.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer