maddieaz maddieaz 36-40, F 19 Answers Jul 1, 2012

I'd take out an ad in the local newspaper telling everyone.

Best Answer

I doubt it, especially if I was going to take him back. I know of a situation where a woman did just that, thinking she was getting even by calling the other woman's husband. She had no plans to end her own marriage. <br />
The problem was, the other woman's husband was crazy and shot the man HE blamed for the infidelity. So both marriages broke up because of a phone call. One husband in jail, the other in the morgue.

Best Answer

DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER OPTION....BET YOU DO THAT...IF U DONT DO THAT ...U WOULD BE CHEATING YOURSELF NOW.....

Best Answer

Hell ya I would, they deserve to know

Best Answer

Do As I Did....I sent a computer typed an unsigned letter and sent it to her husband. It read something like this...your wife has been f$&@!?g my husband! Just wanted you to know!

Best Answer

I would just kick her to the curb. The other person would not be my business unless it was one of my friends or something.

Best Answer

I would first beat the holy sh** out of him ; then drag him by his hair to his wife and let her know why he was in that condition ...... so YES; I'd tell the spouse ...<br />
Then; on the way home ; I'd stop by my attorney to start DIVORCE proceedings and call a locksmith to change all the locks and alarm codes on the property ..

Best Answer

I'd use that for blackmail...

Best Answer

maybe if she was hot and i wanted to get me some revenge sex(j/k) or if i needed the other spouse's help in order to plot a double murder(j/k)<br />
....<br />
i wouldn't do it out of spite, only if it was necessary for some reason

Best Answer

I would...

Best Answer

Yes, I most certainly would. To me it would be my obligation to tell the other person. I would feel like i was an accomplice to the whole thing if i just stood by and did nothng. For me telling would prevent someone else from living in the dark and allowing the cheater to continue to live a lie at anothers expense.

Best Answer

Only if I knew that person - not if they were a stranger to me

Best Answer

No...I don't think I would.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes. Knowing how it feels to find out the person you loved was a lie and doesn't exist is painful. But it is far more painful to continue to live a lie and be cheated out of a real life with a real person. Knowing and not telling the innocent spouse, is participating in deceiving that person into living a heartbreaking lie. Every day that goes by without one honest person telling that innocent spouse the truth, is another day that spouse is exposed to a multitude of sex partners and risk he/she had no say in accepting into her body.

Best Answer

Not unless I thought it would help get to her.

Best Answer

Me personally? Yes. Yes I would. I would want to know the other way around so I would assume they would too.

Best Answer