I would think that you have way too much time on your hands and I would suggest that you get a second job!

Best Answer

I don't really have that much time on my hands. Something like that would take me days, weeks possibly

Best Answer

How did you do that while the rock was in the river......be amazes

Best Answer

I'd think it was awesome! -but not in a river, what if it gets erroded away?! Somewhere on land is better.. then you can bring a blanket to lay down on. You know to, uh, 'discuss'.. the rock engraving proceedures.. ;)

Best Answer

do you know how long it would take to errode a giant rock? Thats why i used a rock, it would last generations :)

Best Answer

I would think it was extremetly romantic and brag to everyone I knew........I love the small, simple things that are done

Best Answer

Depends how long you've been going out. Couple of days..creepy

Best Answer

how about 5 years?

Best Answer

In that case I think its really romantic.

Best Answer

Is it tied to your leg?

Best Answer

How did he manage to fit it all on?

Best Answer

because I tell EP MY limit :)

Best Answer

You better use the rock as a special place where you and the gal go too often... otherwise it's wasted time that is soon forgotten except for passing canoe people

Best Answer

I would jump you right there..

Best Answer

awee thtd make me cry did u do tht 4 sum1 cuz u shud thts so romantic

Best Answer

I'm planning to :) this anniversary or next, either way im gonna

Best Answer

thts so sweet great idea dude

Best Answer

CORNY sry

Best Answer