Sorry kid - you haven't got a leg stand on. Try to learn from this ok and try and talk to your mum why you did this in the first place.

Best Answer

If you were my kid I would whip your butt like never before she did the right thing

Best Answer

Young man (?) Punishment isn't supposed to be fun. You were warned. You did what you wanted to do. You were caught. You were punished. Maybe it was a bit harsh to lock you in your room, but it seems like the punishment was efective.

Best Answer

I think it was fine being put in your room, but LOCKED?<br />
I'm not disrespecting your mum's dicsiplinary uses, but I tink you should have been put in your room. Not LOCKED. I suppose I would put you in your room for that week and not let you attend the party.. But I would'nt have locked the door. >.<

Best Answer

Yes , she did what was right. Like you said , she let of early ( like getting parole for good behavior ) you messed up . You should have been grounded for a month for that stunt. Hope you learned from that.

Best Answer

Grounded!? If he were mine he'd be spanked

Best Answer

The door should not be locked but i think you should get way more time

Best Answer

You did what YOU wanted to do after being warned this would happen to you.<br />
I can't see how you can cry about it now. You were told this is what would happen.

Best Answer

no you did wrong so your mother isnt being too harsh your 15 got drunk got home 3 hours late ,swore at your mother you did wrong why you should be rewarded you got told the consequences of doing wrong and you should show you mother some respect you got of lightly ! i d ground you for a month ! take your punishment and learn from your mistake and apoglise to your mum

Best Answer

Um, you were grounded, got off early for good behaviour, then got drunk underage, came back late and told your mum to f*** off? <br />
I'd no way of let you go to another party, and you'd of been in your room if you were my kid! I wouldn't of locked you in, but you'd stay in there! <br />
Her house, her rules.

Best Answer

Do you know what landed you in a locked room??

Best Answer

Doesn't seem like he/she understands it! ;)

Best Answer