auspicious auspicious 61-65, M 21 Answers Jul 15, 2011

GOLD

Best Answer

Okay, I'm months late with this answer, but definitely gold. The dollar is being devalued everyday (deliberately, governments are debtors and debtors always want to repay their debts with cheaper money).

Best Answer

Either could devalue. It's a toss up question.

Best Answer

Gold, of course, like everyone else would.

Best Answer

Gold.

Best Answer

$100 bills. The value of gold could decrease.

Best Answer

yeah why would anyone take gold. forget value for a minute. if you needed something substanible even if you moved to the freaking moon and need something shiny to trade to alien invaders for your life. GOLD is ur answer. turn it into armor, fuel, melt it into a crown and declare your self king or queen of this worthless future. GOLD

Best Answer

I'm going to say gold.<br />
http://www.kitco.com/LFgif/au00-pres.gif

Best Answer

I'd try to do half-and-half, if I could. I don't want to put all my bags in one exit.

Best Answer

I'd take the 100 dollar bills and invest the whole shebang in a diversified fund, balanced with domestic and foreign stocks, as well as a good mix of low-medium and high risk investments, using a dollar-cost averaging strategy to balance yield with safety.

Best Answer

If the dollar devalues to 25 cents then where are you with your diversified profits, if you made any?

Best Answer

It doesn't matter what the value of the dollar is if you are diversified, because you are going to have money tied into hard assets and commodities, as well as foreign currencies. That's the whole point of diversification.

Best Answer

Pennies. If the value of the dollar goes up, they are still legal tender. And if the value of the dollar goes down, they are still copper.

Best Answer

Very clever answer.

Best Answer

newer pennies are only a small percentage copper, the rest is an iron compound of some sort

Best Answer

Aren't pennies copper-clad zinc? Otherwise, a magnet would attract them.

Best Answer

In 1984 the government took all the copper out of the pennies, and did not really tell any one. There is not enough copper in a penny minted after 1984 to be worth anything close to a penny. Pennies minted before 1984 have enough copper in them to make them worth almost 5 cents.

Best Answer

Glad someone else knows this. Our government at work, keeps takeing our real money away from us.

Best Answer

gold.

Best Answer

I'll take it in gold, thankyou!!!! Those terms are ok with me. $50,000 will come in very handy come retirement, or a rainy day 5years down the road.

Best Answer

Can you earn interest on it without spending it ?

Best Answer

Yes, you would earn interest on the $100 bills, at current rates.

Best Answer

You best take it in gold.W/inflation your 50,000 cash will be worth less and your gold coins worth more in 5 yrs,guaranteed.

Best Answer