my mums Sunday roast with all the trimmings, if she's still willing to cook for me after whatever i done to end up on death row

Best Answer

You are innocent !

Best Answer

Greasey pepperoni pizza, garlic rolls drenched in garlic butter, fine pasta in garlic butter and salt, key lime pie, birthday cake (how ironic, eh?) coffee and fudge Sunday with bananas, whipped cream and cherries in a jar.

Best Answer

Chicken Alfredo from Vinny T's, a Chicken burrito from Chipotle, a bag of Juicy pear Jelly Bellys, and maybe a few glasses of Coca-Cola Iron Brew. I would be the happiest person that's about to die:p

Best Answer

Rib eye steak marinated and rare with lobster and scallops. Fries cole slaw, clam chowder rolls and a cherry pie with chocolate Ice cream for desert. <br />
If that's the last meal, might as well make it an eating contest.

Best Answer

Why worry about last meal, worry about meeting your dear ones beofre you go.

Best Answer

strawberries and steak.

Best Answer

Depends were you are as some states now do not take last meal requests so you eat whats being dished out that night .

Best Answer

If I were on death row, and I deserved to be there...stale bread and some murky water would be suitable.

Best Answer