SunFlowerSunrise SunFlowerSunrise 18-21, F 5 Answers Jul 18, 2012

The desire for a better life and to see my 30th birthday and the birthdays after. Been sober for almost 4 years now.

Best Answer

Just knowing who I was when I was drinking as opposed to the person I am now, sober, is an amazing transformation. I was once the life of the party. Now I save lives at the party by by the DD. I'm cool with that.

Best Answer

what worked for me was, first of all . Stay away from the people that you indulged with or around. Find something that you enjoy doing that takes your mind off of whatever , and use these things as tools. The longer you stay busy and away from your addiction the easier it is saying no when its there.

Best Answer

What does it for me is the strong desire for a better life, to be a better woman/wife and mother. You have to want it bad enough. You have to be tired of being sick n tired!

Best Answer

The want to quit, its inside all of us somewhere, we just have to find it.

Best Answer