WildflowerWoman WildflowerWoman 56-60, F 16 Answers Oct 20, 2012 in Community

IF IT WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR BILLY MAYS, IT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.

Best Answer

Shouting!!!! Wouldn't that be a hoot? Could you imagine your neighbors, when you were having sex???? HaHaHa

Best Answer

lol - so much for a quiet evening at home!

Best Answer

Bizarre as it may seem, I just spoke to someone yesterday who was at a party and we discussed this very topic. She stated someone at the party could only speak by shouting. She said she would have preferred if the person was stuck with a whispering affliction. Shouting: The PROS: People will hear you, loud and clear; you may be safer in emergency situations; the CONS: People will not want to be around you; you won't be heard in an emergency situation because no one may be around because they are avoiding you. Whispering has the advantage of being heard because people think you are saying something important, but you will be lost to background noise.

Best Answer

I'd whisper, yelling would be too much trouble!

Best Answer

Whispering.

Best Answer

Shouting I guess....because I sometimes have to wear those masks with patients...whispering wouldn't work with that.

Best Answer

Whispering

Best Answer

whisper, whisper, whisper... XD

Best Answer

whisper that way only the people who gave a damn would hear me.

Best Answer

I usually talk softly anyway, so whispering would be my choice.

Best Answer