Growing up mine abused me I saw him in the same store I was in I wanted to run over there and jump him but I just sort of hid
farfrominnocent farfrominnocent 31-35, M 18 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Community

Depends on whether I was expecting an inheritance. If not, then sure. Beat him.

Best Answer

No because abuse should teach you something.

Best Answer

Probably not i'd be too caught off guard to.

Best Answer

The abuse I suffered from my father was almost the same abuse he put himself through until he was quite old. I have not wanted to beat up my dad for decades.

Best Answer

mmmm not sure , i do owe my step father a nice hard punch in the face but knowing that ***** i might land myself in trouble for beating on an old man , so i would just disappear and forget about it

Best Answer

The SOB died in 2002 but I did lay him out one time when I was 16

Best Answer

not the same here ... but i used to plan the *** beating of an old bully if i ever ran into her again..<br />
freshman year in college i had psych 101 with her....... my heart raced and i approached her trying to keep my fists from shaking....<br />
she greeted me with love and compliments and joy and i was.... completely thrown off....<br />
all that time of anger n hate n revenge.. wasted. :/

Best Answer

No, and one day you may be a father.....

Best Answer

Normally the circle returns – when we accuse others of a certain behaviour – we inturn do the same or something similar our selves….

Best Answer

I think that is natural. My brother abused me and he actually flew over to Vegas and said he was going to force me to go back to Pa with him. He ran into my husband who knew what my brother had done to me and he beat the **** out of him. I must admit it, felt good. Sorry about what happened to you though. It sucks.

Best Answer

You don't have to, nor is it recommended.<br />
The only way to "fix it" is to break the cycle of abuse.

Best Answer

No, i would turn around and walk away. the problem of acknowledging him in any way, showing anger, hate, allows him to still have power over you. Walking away, being indifferent nullifys that.

Best Answer