Cut off their junk. I'm serious. If you can't use it properly, then you don't deserve to have it.

Best Answer

I like the way you think,you seem like a just and fair ruler

Best Answer

Pay Per View pay back...

Best Answer

I like....

Best Answer

:).glad you approve. I always thought this would be true justice set aside.from God's judgment. Giving the proceeds to the victims & their family members if victims were no longer with us...

Best Answer

What is the point of this? I know a few people who can be.. um very graphic... but the what would you do...? *sigh* It's just not right. We don't ask 'what would you do with hose who speed? Of course, the best answer to that... permanentaly remove their driving privileges.... ? Or cut off their right foot? hmm... All this question does is cause harm to others.<br />
Logic, most people know that the activities are wrong... many think of getting help. A few people - the lucky ones - actually get the help they require with out the needed service of the courts... they get help before they commit crimes... Those who aren't as lucky... well, some go insane. Imagine yourself having thoughts that disgust you, and interest you, pretty well all the time... that is what happens to those unlucky ones...<br />
So, asking a question of 'how to torture such and such' is inapropriate because it will discourage those who need the help from actually getting the help. It's bad enough to think of beig one, then having others think you are when you have yet to do anything. And there are those who will assume the worst, of anyone with those types of thoughts.<br />
BTW, Casualfun... good answer.

Best Answer

are you kidding? Shaming us who wish to do harm to people who harm those who cant defend themselves and casting them,those wicked and sick individuals in the victims light?

Best Answer

Youre correct in that eye for an eye renders a society blinded by hate...

Best Answer

Yes... Then... those who are wrongfully convicted.... and when their children find out that their dead father was innocent.... would they kill the supposed 'victim' who lied?

Best Answer

As a seasoned victim of sexual abuse I disagree sir...

Best Answer

How does one become a 'seasoned' victim? Once a victim, always will be unless they, the victims, can put their life back together despite the horror and pain of what hapened. There have been teachers accused of sexual based crimes against their students. In one case, the judge threw it out due to the iconsistancies in the time lines given to him. Another teacher, was found innocent, she was accused because the four boys wanted revenge. She's angry since she can't teach while the college of teachers completes their investigation.. despite the police finding that she never did anything. Now suppose one of the teachers were found guilty and then were um killed... wouldn't their children be pissed off at those who lied about the abuse? Losing one parent is bad, losing one who has the label sex offender is worse. There are such a thing called secondary victims. Look it up if you don't know.

Best Answer

I would put them in a small room, cell like, and make the look at your avitar picture for the rest of their lives

Best Answer

devilishly simple

Best Answer

One chance is all they get and make a serious effort to rehabilitate them. After that they can live in prison and be put to work. Depending on severity of their crime, they may get capital punishment.

Best Answer

hang them upside down by their privates, and make them scream in pain

Best Answer

Sounds like progress to me

Best Answer

I'd put them in a cell with Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy and Charles Manson and burn them alive untill they are cooked just right then I'd feed them to wild animals, that is if they'd wan't to eat them...

Best Answer

All those people are dead....

Best Answer

Charles Manson aint. But I'd bring them back to life because Jeff didn't have a painful death neither did Gacy.

Best Answer

he's not?

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

thanks for the info

Best Answer

hang em from the street lights

Best Answer

That would just look tacky....I don't know if I'll be voting for you again.
jk

Best Answer

hanging them in public sends the message to the ones who are thinking about it

Best Answer

I suppose that's true

Best Answer

Jail them for the rest of their lives and make them perform a useful service to society.

Best Answer

this has no pazazzzzz

Best Answer