Well i was born with no bone in my left tumb, so at one day old I was left at the orphanages step. I was there from age zero to 18. I remeber one day my best friend Laura, the one person who ever cared about me was adopted I cried for three days, i never go to say good-bye. When I was 19, I contacted my real family and they had 7 young children 10 and under. I told my mim all the pain and suffering i went through, then left without looking back. You should meet new people find a good friend and a boyfriend who you love, i did there still little pain but love can help. good luck

Best Answer

I was raised in an orphange for four years and I do feel a disconnect , difficult to trust that people are not going to leave or abandon me. I continue to go to couseling and to support groups so I can hear and be around people feeling some of the things that I feel......

Best Answer

God is love, God is the Father. Do you want to know hope beyond your wildest imagination? Call out to him!

Best Answer