veronica4ever veronica4ever 22-25, F 16 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Community

It would be a stone, cobb, log forest retreat on the Olympic Peninsula. Most likely on the shores of Lake Cresent.

Best Answer

Easy - Ocean front, Maui, 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath. private - cant see neighbors from the house.

Best Answer

Small livable cabin in the middle of friggen nowhere

Best Answer

Cabin in the Black Hills, SD

Best Answer

Not a mansion, but a house out in the middle of nowhere, probably in Southwest Florida.

Best Answer

I love the desert, so I would live on a ranch in the American southwest somewhere, close to the mountains too. Lots of horses, cattle and cowboys. I'd always ride side saddle and wear western skirts and blouses . Boot, not shoes ever. I would have a private helicopter to take me to places to shop, for clothes and other things. I would visit Las Vegas often.

Best Answer

sounds beautiful! i never lived in a place like that but it does sound very nice.

Best Answer

i would still live in Quebec, and i would have a big ol mansion in the hill not far from my current house

Best Answer

A nice rickety wind-mill would do it.....yeah....yeah that sounds nice.

Best Answer

Reasonable sized, underground, probably dome, house.

Save money, have my space, and bring my consumption way down. Win-win-win.

This type of housing is an effective response to all the costly things about housing such as maintenance, electricity, gas, and natural disaster.

And that also makes it an effective way to deliver the goods on sustainable housing at usually lower cost.

In Arkansas.

Best Answer

A mountain cabin ... nearest neighbor 20 miles away ... nearest town a couple hours away

Best Answer

One home California, one out east somewhere.

Two simple small homes, very open and spacious. Lots of garden space, green house, studio for painting, and tons of books and a great place for BBQs

Best Answer