Cianna300 Cianna300 16-17, F 13 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Community

Get people to start to see through other's eyes. Help the world become more understanding

Best Answer

I would pass a law that said all food, housing and energy was free at the point of use

Best Answer

I would make an army of genetically enhanced M&M'S and… well idk I would already be the ruler of the world, so I couldn't really take over again ;)

Best Answer

Eliminate useless countries and useless people. Ban smoking and all forms of drugs. Automatic death sentence for murderers, rapists, and terrorists, effective immediately. Ban slavery, except as a way of serving time in jail. Funnel money into advancements in green energy, space exploration, and education. Have scientists and engineers work collaboratively for advancements in technology. Create a world senate/voting system. Step down from power unless the voting system fails.

Best Answer

I would get rid of violent religions and socialist/communist wanks.

Best Answer

No More GMO's

Best Answer

Capitalism would be thrown down immediately. Green energy sources would be properly funded and expanded. Fossil fuels would be phased out. Education would be widely available and cheaper. Health services would also be made more accessible. Food would be distributed reasonably. No food will be allowed to go to waste in order to artificially inflate prices. Major religions would be ******** of tax exempt status and all political power. Basically I would bring an end to artificially scarcity and predatory systems that allow others to become obscenely rich profiting from the necessities of life.

Best Answer

I would do away with the world bank, oil companies, pharmaceutical companies and political lobbying. Local governments (which would be needed as no one person can oversee the entire globe) would actually work FOR the people not for companies. Anyone would be entitled to run for office regardless of financial wealth. Foods would be pesticide and additive free. People would be free to live and travel where they like without government interference.

Best Answer

only laborers and people in the service industry would be rich

Best Answer

People need to chill out and learn to play nice. Oh and more cake, we need more cake.

Best Answer