I'm actually planning such a trip and I don't want to miss something wonderful just because it's not popular, thanks.
tom1762 tom1762 41-45, M 9 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in WTK

Hong Kong. I've heard it's an incredible place. I need to see for myself.

Best Answer

I've got as much sea duty as some sailors and first thing I thought was Caribbean. . We were on a large troop carrier U.S.S. Francis Marion left over from wwII anyway leaning overthe side and seeing the ocean floor schools of large fish swimming under us plenty of room. Swimming poolclear. And dolphins. Hundreds crisscrossing the bow.We were sailing at 22-25 knots. I mean like flipper ' whole family. And then to Xescare' mexico a.d swim with the dolphins touching and likedogs they'll nudge you if you don't pet them. just a thought

Best Answer

I just took a look at The Marion - pretty amazing she did over 20 knots! Thanks for your service, and your input.

Best Answer

I probably wouldn't leave the Pacific. I've always lived in walking distance from the sea, and I intend on being buried there. Kiribati, Marshal Islands, Galapagos, I plan on making it to them all.

Best Answer

pacific islands

Best Answer

Italy.....I've always wanted to go...

Best Answer