radams33 radams33 31-35, F 9 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Community

sheldon from big bang theory

Best Answer

No brainer.....my lady :-)

Best Answer

My 8 year old daughter. See, when she was 3, she randomly announced to me one day out of the blue that she wanted to be an astronaut, and be the first person on Mars. When she turned 4, she announced that she wanted to be a doctor, too. Which is good, I told her, since there is a doctor on EVERY space flight... your chances of going just doubled. We made a promise to each other. I would do everything I could to help her get there... all she had to do is take me when she goes. At the time, she didn't realize that I knew that the odds of me still being alive when she went were not looking as good as she was thinking, and thus, I was making her promise to take my ashes to spread on Mars.

Because, you see... when I was 3...? I wanted to be an astronaut. I wanted to be the first person to go to Mars. I never told her this, until just last year. I figure if the Red Planet has been calling my family for two generations now, there must be a reason.

So, I must take my daughter with me. A promise is a promise.

Best Answer

Being as no one would survive there, I'd bring George W. Bush, who seemed to want to champion that foolish idea to begin with

Best Answer

A certain person on here - she knows who she is

Best Answer

My mate sara.

Best Answer

I better not say,but let me tell you,only one of us would be coming back.lol

Best Answer