Questionator Questionator 26-30 165 Answers Jan 22, 2012

Question of the Day

Keep away from Big Bubba in the community showers

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

you mean those big gays aas thats screws you at the showers....LMFAO

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

Ha Ha! Great one!

Best Answer

If one is an older chap he probably would need not to worry now some slender young dude would never make it.

Best Answer

I would re educate myself so I could be self employed when I got out. Who wants to hire an ex criminal!

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

That's true rehabilitation.

Best Answer

Mafia, Newt, or any celebrity

Best Answer

Mafia or Newt, is there really a big difference!

Best Answer

AAsuch a good answer!

Best Answer

Take advantage of the system and enhance my education- that and try not to drop the soap!

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

BA HA HA!!

Best Answer

I would do a 10 million piece puzzle...take me at least 5 years just to turn them over

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I would probably try to spend the time as constructively as possible. I would learn how to program Python, quit smoking, how to read music, learn English history and everything else I have wanted to do.

Best Answer

Write a book and buy a good chastity belt! <br />
"I'm too pretty for prison"

Best Answer

I would write a book too. Not so sure about the chastity belt!

Best Answer

Get a tattoo and learn from my mistakes. So I don't get caught next time.

Best Answer

Take full advantage of the multitude of rights awarded to prisoners, such as getting a free college education and using the gym, eating my three square meals a day. The biggest challenge is just keeping from getting prison raped.

Best Answer

I'd use my time wisely and gain some educational qualifications so that when I am released back into society I can make some valuable contribution and support myself.

Best Answer

I would start a reachout program for my fellow inmates and try to end prison violence. I would also contact the Joyce Meyer Ministries for help for myself and fellow inmates.

Best Answer

read .... a lot

Best Answer

Watch out for Bubba

Best Answer

sew my puckerhole shut

Best Answer

Ba Ha Ha! Tooo Funny! Ha Ha!

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure I would get killed way before my 10 years was up. Just say NO!

Best Answer

I would become as educated as I could be I would help the guards as much as possible in-directly. I would not be a snitch however I would also not allow a wrong to go unnoticed. I will stand my ground even if the person is bigger I would not show fear. I would look into ways to better the jail as an overall something that would benefit everyone. I would find ways that the money could be used in a more productive way and cost effective for the system. Look at ways to improve the overall morale that way the time will go by faster. Look at ways to alleviate stress that is brought on by the situation itself.

Best Answer

Actually gave this thought- I'd write brieft and motions for the other inmates since I'm an attorney and I get the most cigarettes and $#!t to trade- I'd be like a prison b*itch millionaire

Best Answer

Woah, woah, woah.<br />
Who said I would STAY for the ten years?

Best Answer

Work on proving the Riemann Hypothesis.

Best Answer

I think I would do a lot of reading and writing. I'd probably read a bunch of classics. I'd try to learn sign language or chinese or something cool like that. And I'd probably write a book and porbably a lot of poetry and/or songs.

Best Answer

The way things are going,Chinese might come in handy.

Best Answer

Think about what the hell went wrong in my life that I'd ended up in jail.

Best Answer

Being a whole-heartedly positive person, who wants only the best and to be the best would turn this situation on it's head and make it a fantastic experience. I would give my smile, attention and time to all other inmates, guards, etc. I would be an angel that's in a dark situation bringing light and hope to everyone I came in contact with. I would try to build community and make everyone a better person for being in my presence. Don't ever forget the impact you can have another person.

Best Answer

Count the days until I get out.

Best Answer

That's true

Best Answer

only 3652 to go only 3651 to go only 3650 to go

Best Answer