I wouldn't be convicted, the Chewbacca defense is impenetrable.

Best Answer

MB20

Best Answer

but i am already in hell !

Best Answer

Hanged. Don't ask me why though, I have no clue, but given those options, that jumped out at me.

Best Answer

Death By Chocolate cheesecake. :P

Best Answer

Just shoot me.

Best Answer

Lethal injection

Best Answer

All of these methods are cruel and unusual. As experienced Combat Medic and EMT I will tell you this:<br />
It takes about 20 minutes on average to die from Lethal Injection after IV was incerted. It will talk several hours if injection perforated the vein. You will feel burning sensation from barbituates administered. People typically snort, flare their nostrils, breathe in fast shallow breaths in impending sense of doom.<br />
Hanging? Depends if your neck snaps or not after you fall through the murder hole. Even if it snaps, some people still was able to breathe since the nerves inside vertebrae and peripheral nerves still managed to stay in tact after the fall. If vertebrae does not snap at C section, then you'll be slowly, slowly suffocated. It takes 4 minutes for a human to die on average after being deprived of oxygen.<br />
Electric chair? Most people need only one jolt. Unfortunately if electrodes have been placed in the wrong way, or your body did not fit in properly into the chair, you will be slowly cooked alive. Your eyes will literally blow out from your sockets. You will lose bowel and bladder control, ******* and defecating all over yourself since electricity is neurotransmitter. No imagine that smell of burning feces, hair, and urine being cooked with human flesh for several minutes before someone dies.<br />
All in all, all of those methods are cruel and unusual. The best way to go is still good old gunshot to the back of the occipital aka Soviet Style or quick injection of cyanide poison directly into artery.

Best Answer

Easily the electric chair. Seems like it would be fun.

Best Answer

Well, electricity scares me to death. Hanging is just plain nasty. So, I would choose lethal injection. But, I do so hope I never get so mad that I do something which would send me to death row. Scary!!!!!

Best Answer