Here's the question: How would you respond to an upcoming wedding anniversary? Ignore it and hope he doesn't remember? Thoughts please, and don't tell me to GTHO. I cant just yet.
highlyunlikely highlyunlikely 36-40, F 12 Answers Dec 30, 2011

Be respectful of your feelings and your soon to be exs, don't celebrate it unless your heart is telling you its not over...you could accidently lead your spouse to believe its not over.

Best Answer

Have a divorce party.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

It depends on what your relationship is right now. If it's tense and hostile, I wouldn't mention it unless he did. If it's fairly amicable, I'd think you could mention it.

Best Answer

I live downstairs, and she lives upstairs. That's how we are coping for now

Best Answer

Press Ctrl, Alt, Del- be busy out of the house

Best Answer

Hi highly,

Does he know you are "soon to be divorced," or is it going to be a surprise? If he knows, then I'd let it pass. If he mentions it, maybe the best answer would be to the effect that you both started out with good intentions, but it just didn't work out (or something along those lines). Keep things as amicable as possible. You will probably continue to have to deal with each other after the divorce is completed. Nobody should judge anybody in such a situation because nobody knows what all anybody goes through....

Best Answer

Well, it's just a date now, you can acknowledge it without celebrating it.

Best Answer

I assume papers have been filed if not signed already. Correct?

Best Answer

Not yet. I have more important things to resolve before I can do that and it all takes money. Before you judge, he owes my family thousands.

Best Answer

I'm not judging, I'm just trying to get some perspective.

Best Answer

...and I assume there's no chance for reconciliation?

Best Answer

Why thank you Sweetly. ;)

Best Answer

I know you weren't. It was advanced notice because I had to go to work. :)

Best Answer